Trims and Pricing
The handsome Discovery Sport is available in three impressive trim levels:
- 2017 Land Rover Discovery Sport SE Starting at $37,455 MSRP
- 2017 Land Rover Discovery Sport HSE Starting at $41,955 MSRP
- 2017 Land Rover Discovery Sport SE Starting at $45,570 MSRP
The Land Rover Discovery Sport is designed to tackle the outdoors as easily as the interstate with 23.6-inches of wading depth, 8.3-inches of front axle clearance and a 31-degree angle of departure. All of this combines to make the 2016 Discovery Sport more maneuverable no matter where the road leads.Drivers can also look forward to ample features like a fixed panoramic sunroof, automatic headlamps, daytime running lamps, automatic rain-sensing wipers, LED signature lighting, optional 18-inch alloy wheels, Noble plated upper and lower door handles, and more.
The 2017 Land Rover Discovery is powered by a 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine, and 9-speed automatic transmission mated to a 4WD system. This match-up produces as much as 240 hp and up to 250 lb.-ft. of torque while still getting an EPA-estimated 20 mpg/city and 22 mpg/highway fuel efficiency. Drivers can even look forward to as much as 4,409 pounds of towing power when the Trailer Stability Control and Trailer Stability Assist systems are included.
Interior Design and Features
The Discovery Sport offers drivers refined seating, advanced technology, and driver convenience features that never fail to impress, including:
- Luxury Appointments Drivers can opt for soft grained or Windsor leather seating surfaces for touchable luxury. The available power driver’s seat with memory even allows drivers to set their preferences with the touch of a button and share the SUV with another driver – if they choose.
- Driver Convenience Features like power windows and doors are expected, but with the Discovery Sport drivers also gain access to passive entry and pushbutton start on select trims, as well as a powered tailgate that makes loading and unloading gear effortless.
- Performance Audio The standard 10-speaker Land Rover Audio System, is designed to make the most of the Discovery Sport’s unique acoustics for a superior listening experience. Drivers who want even more from the sound systems can upgrade to the available 11-speaker HD audio system with satellite radio on selected trims.
- Advanced Technology The available Land Rover InControl infotainment system offers drivers access to features like Bluetooth connectivity for calling and music streaming, navigation, social media, and more through the 8-inch color touchscreen display.
Advanced Safety Technologies
The Discovery Sport is capable of fording rivers and traversing rugged terrain, all while keeping cabin occupants safe with plenty of innovative safety features like:
- Advanced Airbags Standard airbags include driver and front passenger advanced airbags with passenger cut-off switch, as well as driver’s knee, and side curtain airbags to keep all occupants safer.
- Driver Assist New advanced features include Autonomous Emergency Braking, Lane Departure Warning, Traffic Sign Recognition, rearview camera, Rear Parking Assist, and Advanced Parking Assist with Perpendicular Park.
- Traction Control Standard features like Terrain Response, Hill Descent Control, Dynamic Stability Control, and Electronic Traction control ensure the Discovery Sport remains on the road, even in challenging conditions.
2017 Land Rover Discovery Sport Reviews
Land Rover is one of the top-rated luxury car brands on the planet and, with reviews like these, it’s easy to see why:
- Auto Trader “Imagine all the crossover SUV shoppers who want a Land Rover but can’t afford one. The … Discovery Sport fixes that.”
- The Car Connection “The Discovery Sport takes most of the brand’s rugged, go-anywhere ability set and makes it part of an attractive, well-designed crossover wagon that suburban families are going to be happy with every single day of the year.”
- Edmunds “The steering is light but not excessively so, and in common with every recent Land Rover, it benefits from a linear feel that makes it easy to place the Discovery on the road.”
- Kelley Blue Book “This Land Rover commands freeway commutes, rutted ice roads, rocky stream crossings, and date nights, all with the same cool lack of drama and ready-for-anything attitude.”
See the 2017 Land Rover Discovery Sport at Your Premier Greenwich, Westport, and New Canaan Luxury Car Leader
To test-drive the 2017 Land Rover Discovery Sport near Greenwich, Westport, or New Canaan, contact Land Rover of Darien at (855) 552-1292 see us at 1335 Post Road in Darien, CT.