Trims and Pricing
Drivers can choose from five enticing Evoque trims:
- 2017 Range Rover Evoque SE – Starting at $41,800 MSRP
- 2017 Range Rover Evoque SE Premium – Starting at $45,800 MSRP
- 2017 Range Rover Evoque HSE – Starting at $51,000 MSRP
- 2017 Range Rover Evoque HSE Dynamic – Starting at $54,200 MSRP
- 2017 Range Rover Evoque Autobiography – Starting at $62,500 MSRP
The Evoque offers three uniquely elegant body styles – each with its own charms:
- 5-Door – Drivers can select a 5-door body style in any of the above trims and customize it to their tastes with 18- or 19-inch spoke-style alloy wheels, bright Xenon automatic lighting, auto-leveling, and bright exhaust finishers.
- Coupe – The Evoque SE Premium trim offers 3-door coupe option with amenities like a fixed panoramic sunroof with integrated power sun blind, passive entry, and power automatic tailgate with Gesture.
- Convertible – Drivers who want to combine sporty and elegant can choose the 4-door Evoque convertible in the SE Dynamic and HSE Dynamic trims. The convertible features an ebony fabric Z-folding insulated top that can be dropped in 18 seconds at speeds as high as 29 MPH.
The engine of the Evoque
is a turbocharged 4-cylinder gasoline powerplant mated to a 9-speed automatic transmission and 4WD Drivetrain. From this pairing, drivers can expect 240 hp and 250 lb.-ft. of torque, as well as maximum towing power of 3,500 pounds. The Evoque delivered 21 mpg/city and 30 mpg/highway fuel efficiency in recent government testing. For superior traction, the Evoque is equipped with Adaptive Dynamics, which reads the crossover’s movements more than 1,000 times per second, making adjustments to the vehicle’s ride as it goes. Other features, such as the All-Terrain Progress Control and Terrain Response2 allowing drivers to adjust the vehicle’s operating mode so that it responds to the current driving environment.
Interior Design and Features
The Land Rover Evoque’s interior provides abundant luxury with soft-touch materials and luxury amenities such as:
- Meridian Performance Audio – The Evoque connects drivers to the music they enjoy most with an optional 825W 16-speaker system with dual-channel subwoofer designed to use the Evoque’s unique architecture to provide a superior listening experience.
- InControl Touch Pro – This active infotainment system with responsive 8- or 10-inch dash-mounted color touchscreen interface gives drivers easy access to social media, navigation, streaming content, hands-free calling, and more.
- Inviting Cabin – Power-adjustable heated seats with driver memory, multifunction steering wheel, ambient lighting, pushbutton start, rear climate control vents, and configurable cargo space makes the Evoque easily customizable to suit any driver.
Advanced Safety Technologies
Beautiful, functional, and powerful options are only the beginning for the Evoque. This premium SUV also excels where it matters most – safety:
- Driver Assist Technology – Drivers can equip their Evoque with the innovative new 360-degree Surround Camera System, Blind Spot Monitoring, Traffic Sign Recognition, Lane Keep Assist, and Active Cruise Control to help avoid obstacles they may not otherwise be able to see.
- Advanced Airbags – The Evoque features an innovative advanced airbag system that includes driver knee and side bolster airbags to protect passengers cabin occupants in every position in the event of an accident.
- Traction Control – In addition to the standard stability control and advanced traction control features, the Evoque also offers drivers Hill Descent Control, ABS, Dynamic Stability Control, Roll Stability Control, Electronic Brake-force Distribution, and trailer stability assist so that even the most challenging conditions become effortless.
2017 Range Rover Evoque Reviews
The Evoque elicits a deep appreciation from drivers, something that experts seem to understand well:
- AutoWeek – “High-end audio with up to 17 speakers is supplied by Meridian, a company that claims to have invented surround sound, and it sounds brilliant.”
- Edmunds – “If you’re looking for a compact luxury SUV that puts style first, the 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque should be stop No. 1 on your test-drive list.”
- Kelley Blue Book – “Material quality is excellent, and the details like buttons and switches have a quality feel.”
- Auto Trader – “The power produced by the turbocharged 4-cylinder engine is impressive. Even with light application of the accelerator pedal, the Evoque eagerly rockets forward with relentless hp and torque.”
Experience the Unique Design of the 2016 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Near Greenwich, Westport, and New Canaan Today
To explore all the 2016 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque has to offer your Greenwich, Westport, or New Canaan commute, contact Land Rover of Darien at (855) 552-1292 or visit us at 1335 Post Road in Darien, CT.