2016 Land Rover Range Rover Interior
The 2016 Land Rover Range Rover interior design and features have left us speechless at Land Rover Darien, to the point that we would rather take a break behind the wheel than at home in our favorite recliner. Available now to Westport, New Canaan, and Greenwich drivers, the Range Rover is one of the most luxurious and technologically advanced crossovers we’ve seen.
As a luxury crossover, the 2016 Land Rover Range Rover interior is designed for elegance and class as much as it is for practicality and convenience. The intriguing look and features of the Range Rover exterior continues to the interior with bold lines and premium leather upholstery to give it a timeless look. Interior trim made of stitched leather and gorgeous wood is fused seamlessly with the advanced technology for a truly modern luxury crossover.
As a premium luxury crossover, the 2016 Land Rover Range Rover interior is loaded with some of the best in technology and comfort features, including:
- Tri-Zone Climate Control: Keep yourself, family, and friends comfortable in the cabin of the Range Rover with the standard tri-zone climate control, with settings for three different comfort levels.
- Heated, Power Front Seats: The Range Rover is built for comfort with standard 10-way power front seats (upgradeable to 14-way with lumbar support) and heated seating, with ventilated seats available.
- Navigation with Touchscreen: A touchscreen infotainment system with built-in navigation manages all of your media in one place and routes you to your destination, circumventing traffic and directing to points of interest along the way. Voice controls and Bluetooth keep you in control without needing to take your hands from the wheel.
- Premium Sound System: A 13-speaker Meridian stereo system is standard, paired with USB audio input, HD radio, and satellite radio. 19- and 29-speaker stereo systems are available at upper trim levels for the ultimate driving soundtrack.
- InControl Apps: The Land Rover exclusive telematics system bridges the gap between smartphone and crossover with its own apps that make it easy to stream audio and keep up with vehicle info on your phone.
The 2016 Land Rover Range Rover interior features and design will fit the needs of most drivers, but sometimes you need a little something more. The interior accessories open up those customization options with upgrades like
- Cargo Accessories: Features like the available aperture retention net and loadspace rails make it easy to keep your cargo area organized and sorted. Add a loadspace security box for valuables or a tailgate seat when the Range Rover becomes the center of the party.
- Rear Storage: Seat back stowage options are available in both standard and premium leather, letting the rear passengers store their gear on a long trip and keep things organized. A center armrest cooler/warmer box can fill up the center seat and keep everyone’s snacks cool, too.
- Entertainment: Rear iPad holders mount onto the back of the front seats to put entertainment front and center for the kids while features like the Whitefire wireless headphones let rear passengers watch movies on the available entertainment system without cords.
See the Land Rover Range Rover Interior near Westport, New Canaan, and Greenwich Today
We hope we’ve given you a good idea of what to expect behind the wheel of the Range Rover, but we know that nothing compares to a test drive. See the 2016 Land Rover Range Rover interior design and features firsthand with a test drive at Land Rover Darien – our showroom is conveniently located for Greenwich, Westport, and New Canaan drivers at 1335 Post Rd in Darien.
Contact us online or give us a call at (855) 552-1292 to schedule your time behind the wheel today.