2020 Land Rover Range Rover Velar Trim Comparison
If you’re looking for a stylish new SUV, you’ve got to take a look at the 2020 Range Rover Velar models and configurations. Unlike many of the run-of-the-mill SUVs that you see on the roads near Greenwich, the Velar always stands out with avant-garde style. Still, the list of features varies widely from trim to trim!
No Land Rover Velar trim comparison would be complete without a look at the pricing for each model. The Velar is more expensive than the Evoque, but more accessible than a model like the flagship Range Rover. It also provides you with plenty of room to move up in luxury:
- Velar S – Starting at $56,300 MSRP
- Velar R-DYNAMIC S – Starting at $58,500 MSRP
- Velar R-DYNAMIC HSE – Starting at $75,300 MSRP
- Velar SVAutobiography DYNAMIC EDITION – Starting at $90,790 MSRP
Range Rover Velar Models: Features and Inclusions
Compare Velar models on their features and engines with our simple breakdown below:
- Land Rover Touch Pro Duo™
- 19″ 5-Spoke ‘Style 5046’ Wheels
- Premium LED Headlights
- Signature Daytime Running Lights
- Powered Tailgate
- Blind Spot Assist
- Perforated Grained Leather 14-Way Seats
- 380W 11-Speaker Meridian™ Sound System
- Navigation Pro
- Rear View Camera
Already, with the baseline Velar S, you have the option to choose between the P250 and P340 engines. The former has 247 hp and 269 lb-ft of torque, while the latter offers 340 hp and 332 lb-ft of torque.
Velar R-DYNAMIC S
Range Rover Velar S vs. R-DYNAMIC S: The Velar S and the Velar R-DYNAMIC S have a lot in common. For the small step up in price, you’ll enjoy the customizable Land Rover Interactive Driver Display, along with Burnished copper interior and exterior finishes, more unique wheels, and suedecloth inserts for your seating. Features include:
- 12.3-inch Interactive Driver Display
- R-Dynamic Exterior Pack
- Burnished Copper Accents
- 19″ 5 Spoke ‘Style 5046’ Wheels with Satin Dark Grey Finish
- Perforated Grained Leather and Suedecloth 14-Way Seats
If you’re comparing the engines in Range Rover Velar models, you should know that both of the engines that are offered on the S trim make a reappearance here.
Velar R-DYNAMIC HSE
Jumping up to the Velar R-DYNAMIC HSE will net you the P380 engine, a supercharged V6 powerhouse with 380 hp and 332 lb-ft of torque. In addition to the features mentioned above, you’ll also receive:
- Powered Gesture Tailgate
- Perforated Windsor Leather 20-Way Seats
- Driver/Passenger Memory Massage
- Heated/Cooled Front seats
- 825W 17-Speaker Meridian™ Surround Sound System
- 21″ 10 Spoke ‘Style 1033’ Wheels with Satin Dark Grey Finish
Velar SVAutobiography DYNAMIC EDITION
The Velar SVAutobiography DYNAMIC EDITION takes luxury to the next level with features including:
- Diamond Quilted Perforated Windsor Leather 20-way Seats
- Intelligent Driveline Dynamics
- Active Sports Exhaust System
- SV Tuned Sports Electronic Air Suspension
- SV Exterior Pack with Red brake calipers
- Park Pack with Surround View Camera
- Drive Pack with Blind Spot Assist & Adaptive Cruise Control
- Electronic Active Differential with Torque Vectoring by Braking
Need another reason to upgrade? The SVAutobiography DYNAMIC EDITION is the only trim that enjoys the 5.0-liter V8 Supercharged engine, complete with 550 hp and 502 lb-ft of torque.
Naturally, you’ll also enjoy all of the features that have been included in the lower-end trims, where they aren’t replaced by more luxurious alternatives.
Compare Velar Models at Our Darien Dealership!
Our Range Rover Velar trim comparison should point you in the right direction, but we’d understand if you need to get a closer look before making a final decision! Compare Velar models in person by making an appointment to visit our dealership, or start shopping our virtual showroom to get a closer look from your home in New Canaan or Stamford.
More from Land Rover Darien
Equal parts rugged and refined, the 2020 Land Rover Discovery configurations have been impressing drivers in Greenwich and beyond. Not only does the lineup feature upscale luxuries and remarkable performance, but drivers can choose from four different options to fine tune their driving experience for the New Canaan roads ahead. Explore the SE, Landmark Edition, HSE,…
Our New Velar InventoryContact Us If you’re looking for a stylish new SUV, you’ve got to take a look at the 2020 Range Rover Velar models and configurations. Unlike many of the run-of-the-mill SUVs that you see on the roads near Greenwich, the Velar always stands out with avant-garde style. Still, the list of features…
Even if you’ve already fallen in love with the new Land Rover Defender SUV’s striking looks and impressive capabilities, you’ll still need to determine if it’s the right tool for every job. Although the Defender offers impressive cargo space and payload capacities, the 2020 Land Rover Defender towing capacity is what gives this model such…