2019 Range Rover Evoque vs. 2019 Range Rover Sport
2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder
Are you shopping for a stylish luxury SUV in Greenwich with off-road capabilities? Compare the 2019 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque vs 2019 Land Rover Range Rover Sport in terms of price, cargo space, features, and more to determine which one you should take home. Then be sure to contact us for a test drive at Land Rover Darien near New Canaan to experience these models in person!
2019 Range Rover Evoque: Price, Trims & Dimensions
- Price & Trims: 6 trim levels starting at $42,650 MSRP, with the top trim at $56,850 MSRP
- Seating Capacity: 5 passengers standard, 4 passengers in the Evoque Convertible
- Maximum Cargo Capacity (rear seats up/down): 21.5 cubic feet/50.5 cubic feet, 8.9 cubic feet in the Evoque Convertible
- Additional Specs: 172.1 inches total length, 23.6 inches wading depth
2019 Range Rover Sport: Price, Trims & Dimensions
- Starting Price & Trims: 6 trim levels starting at $67,050 MSRP, with the top trim at $113,900 MSRP
- Seating Capacity: 5 passengers
- Maximum Cargo Capacity (rear seats up/down): 24.8 cubic feet/56.8 cubic feet
- Additional Specs: 192.1 inches total length, 29.5 inches wading depth
The 2019 Range Rover Evoque Performance Specs
- Standard Engine: 237 hp 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine, 251 lb-ft of torque, and 22/29 city/hwy mpg
- Available Engine: 286 hp 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine, 295 lb-ft of torque, and 21/29 city/hwy mpg
- Transmission: standard 9-speed automatic transmission
The 2019 Range Rover Sport Performance Specs
- Standard Engine: 340 hp 3.0L supercharged V6 engine, 332 lb-ft of torque, and 17/23 city/hwy mpg
- Diesel Engine: 254 hp 3.0L V6 turbodiesel engine, 443 lb-ft of torque, and 22/28 city/hwy mpg
- Hybrid Engine: 398 hp 2.0L 4-cylinder gas/electric hybrid engine, 472 lb-ft of torque,
- Available Engine: 518 hp 5.0L supercharged V8 engine, 461 lb-ft of torque, and 17/22 city/hwy mpg
- Available SVR Engine: 575 hp 5.0L supercharged V8 engine, 516 lb-ft of torque, and 15/20 city/hwy mpg
- Transmission: standard 8-speed automatic transmission
The Range Rover Evoque interior and Range Rover Sport interior offer a variety of standard features that will help make your New Canaan drives more comfortable and convenient:
- Range Rover Evoque Standard Features: Perforated grained leather seats with 10-way power-adjustable settings, 10-in Touch™ Pro infotainment display with InControl® Remote & Protect, 4G Wi-Fi hotspot, and more.
- Range Rover Sport Standard Features: Grained leather seats with 14-way power-adjustable memory settings, Touch™ Pro Duo with Interactive Driver Display, ambient interior lighting, two-zone climate control, and more.
- Both Models Offer These Standard Features: LED headlights, signature daytime running lights, leather seats, keyless ignition, navigation, a rearview camera with front and rear parking aids, and more
Experience a Range Rover Sport or Evoque Near Stamford
If you are still not sure whether a new Land Rover Range Rover Sport or Evoque is right for you, visit your local authorized Land Rover retailer to experience both models in person, or learn more about the entire Range Rover lineup. You can also explore more features like Range Rover Sport towing capacity and compare the Range Rover Sport vs. Range Rover Velar at Land Rover Darien!