2018 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
2018 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque vs. 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLC
Need some help deciding which luxury SUV to drive around New Canaan? Compare the 2018 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque to the 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLC to find out how these competitors measure up.
Performance & MPG
Even with all-wheel drive, the 2018 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque mpg rating and larger fuel tank will get you farther around Greenwich and Stamford.
2018 Range Rover Evoque
- AWD 2.0L 4-cylinder engine
- 237 hp / 251 lb-ft of torque
- 29 mpg hwy*, 18.0 gal tank, 522 hwy mile range
2018 Mercedes-Benz GLC
- RWD 2.0L 4-cylinder engine
- 241 hp / 273 lb-ft of torque
- 28 mpg hwy*, 17.4 gal tank, 487 hwy mile range
Towing & Cargo Space
The 2018 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque not only has more room in the cargo area, it can also haul more behind it than the 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLC.
- Range Rover Evoque Max Towing: 3,968 lbs
- GLC Max Towing: 3,500 lbs
- Range Rover Evoque Cargo Space: 20.3 cubic feet
- GLC Cargo Space: 19.4 cubic feet
Find Your Next Adventure at Land Rover Darien
The 2018 Range Rover Evoque also offers a convertible style option, and features like Terrain Response, Torque Vectoring by Braking, and Adaptive Dynamics to handle off-roading and rough weather.
Compare the Range Rover vs. Range Rover Evoque, or learn more about the competition by comparing the Range Rover Evoque vs. BMW X3, then schedule a test drive and visit Land Rover Darien!
Our Current Range Rover Evoque Inventory
*EPA-estimated mpg ratings