2016 Land Rover Discovery Sport Trims Offer Variety
With three 2016 Land Rover Discovery Sport trims to choose from, New Canaan, Westport, and Greenwich drivers have true variety and luxury at their fingertips. From the impeccable and well-appointed SE trim to the top-of-the-line HSE Luxury, Land Rover offers upgrades to excellence for drivers seeking the most elegant and advanced seven-passenger crossovers.
While many automakers offer stripped down base trims, that’s not true of the SE. The base 2016 Land Rover Discovery Sport trim includes the latest in technology, comfort, and style features while sporting a powerful and capable turbocharged four-cylinder under the hood.
- Comfort Features: Standard features like dual-zone automatic climate control, partial leather upholstery, eight-way power-adjustable front seating, and a leather-wrapped steering wheel offers a combination of comfort and class typically found on the top trims of competitors.
- Technology Features: The Discovery Sport makes it easy to stay connected behind the wheel with standard Bluetooth phone and audio, a USB/iPod input and three USB ports for charging, an advanced touchscreen interface, and a 10-speaker stereo system for your driving soundtrack.
- Powertrain: A 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder is rated at 240 hp and 250 lb.-ft. of torque paired to a nine-speed automatic transmission with four-wheel drive. An EPA-estimated 26 mpg/highway keeps your crossover efficient, while it’s ready for weekend adventures with a towing capacity of up to 4,409 pounds. The Terrain Response system has four settings to ensure maximum traction on or off the road.
- Package Upgrades: The Vision Assist Package with upgraded headlights and running lights, the Climate Comfort Package with heated seating and steering wheel, the Convenience Package with proximity key and power liftgate, and the Black Design package with unique exterior trim allow you to customize the Discovery Sport without needing to upgrade trims.
With this combination of features, performance, and package options, we think the SE trim has enough varieties to fit nearly any driver’s needs, but if you need more, the HSE and HSE Luxury are up next.
Stepping up to the HSE trim takes the standard features above and adds on the amenities of the Vision Assist and Convenience Packages while also providing upgrades in style, comfort, and technology, including:
- Comfort Features: Front seats are upgraded to 10-way power-adjustable seats with memory functions to ensure front passengers are comfortable, with the Climate Comfort Package available as well.
- Style Upgrades: The interior and exterior trim of the 2016 Discovery Sport HSE receives an upgrade to distinguish it from the base model, adding on a panoramic glass roof and full leather upholstery.
- Package Options: In addition to the return of the Climate Control and Black Design Packages, the HSE has the Driver Plus Package available with advanced driver assistance and accident prevention features.
The HSE is for drivers seeking a more advanced vehicle than the SE, whether that’s with available style upgrades or boosts in comfort or technology.
There are few crossovers that can compete with a fully equipped Land Rover, and it takes just one look at this top-of-the-line 2016 Land Rover Discovery Sport trim to see why. In addition to riding atop 19-inch wheels, you’ll find the following on each HSE Luxury:
- Unique Exterior Trim: Drivers should know you’re driving a class-leading vehicle, and the HSE Luxury has its own unique trim that distinguishes it from the preceding trims and every other vehicle on the road.
- Upgraded Interior Design: In addition to upgraded leather upholstery, the HSE Luxury features unique interior trim and carpeting with configurable mood lighting to further customize the Discovery Sport to your personal sense of style.
- Upgraded Stereo System: An 11-speaker stereos system with HD radio and satellite radio is combined with a satellite-linked navigation system and app suite that puts smartphone-level controls in the dash of your crossover.
- Package Options: The Black Design Package of the HSE Luxury comes with the unique, sleek exterior design elements and is available with 19- or 20-inch wheels.
Drivers seeking a powerful, elegant, and technologically advanced crossover with seating for as many as seven passengers, the 2016 Land Rover Discovery Sport HSE Luxury leaves its competitors in the rearview.
Test Drive the Land Rover Discovery Sport Trims Near Greenwich, Westport, and New Canaan Today
With these three trims and a wide variety of accessories and upgrade options, we’re confident there’s a Discovery Sport for any driver on any budget. Let us help you find yours. Westport, Greenwich, and New Canaan drivers can see all of the 2016 Land Rover Discovery Sport trims in person and Land Rover Darien, 1335 Post Road.
Contact us online or by phone at (855) 552-1292 to set up a test drive.