The 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Trims
Unlike anything else on the road, the Evoque is a compact, convertible SUV that provides drivers with flexibility, style, and capability as only a Land Rover can. To help drivers sort through the 2017 Land Rover Evoque trims for the one best suited to their Greenwich, Westport, and New Canaan commute, we’ve prepared a catalog of each trims unique features and amenities. Check it out, then stop by Land Rover Darien to test-drive your favorite today.
The SE trim is available as a 5-door, while the SE Dynamic is offered as a convertible trim as well. In addition, drivers can look forward to a number of impressive features like:
- Efficient Engine – The base powerplant is a 4-cylinder turbocharged gasoline engine mated to a 9-speed automatic transmission and Land Rover 4WD unit capable of returning 240 hp and 250 lb.-ft. of torque.
- Impressive Conveniences – Drivers can relax in the 12-way power-adjustable perforated seats that feature driver memory to allow two to share the Evoque. The 8-speaker Land Rover Premium sound system seamlessly connects to the standard InControl infotainment system with exclusive apps, easily accessible via the 8-inch dash-mounted touchscreen display. Bluetooth connectivity offers convenient access to calling and music streaming. The Evoque even provides easy access to the cargo area via a Power Gesture tailgate for easy loading and unloading of gear. Other conveniences include rain-sensing windshield wipers, keyless entry, heated rear screen, and power-folding heated exterior mirrors.
- Advanced Safety – The Evoque SE is equipped with the latest advanced safety systems, including a full suite of advanced airbags, Hill Start Assist, ABS Traction Control, Roll Stability Control, Electronic Power-Assisted Steering, and Torque Vectoring by Braking. These only protect occupants from harm, but also make it possible to avoid collisions in the first place.
The SE Premium is available in either the 5-door or coupe body styles and builds upon the features offered in the SE, offering additional amenities like:
- Enhanced Visibility – Drivers gain access to Xenon automatic headlights with power wash, auto-levelling, and LED signature lighting, as well as front fog lights for enhanced visibility day or night.
- Exterior Conveniences – The SE Premium delivers passive entry, which not only makes entering the vehicle faster and easier, it’s safer at night too. With the fixed panoramic sunroof with integrated power sun blind, every cabin occupant gets a great view – even the ones in the middle.
The HSE trim is also available as a five-door or convertible and continues to build on the solid platform set forth on previous trims, with features that include:
- Z-Folding Top – Like the SE Dynamic, the HSE convertible features an insulated ebony fabric convertible roof system that allows drivers to operate it with a single button press at speeds of up to 29 mph.
- Features a Step Above – In addition to the amenities in the SE Premium, the HSE includes 12-way Oxford Leather memory seats, configurable mood lighting, enhanced exterior lighting, and illuminated Range Rover Treadplates. Drivers also gain access to the Land Rover InControl Touch Pro infotainment system with optional navigation and 10.2-inch color touchscreen display.
The HSE Dynamic is also available as a 5-door or a sporty convertible and offers many of the same amenities found on previous models, plus a few extras that include:
- Dynamic Styling – Bright square exhaust finishers, Narvik black mirror caps, and distinctive interior styling is complemented by the dynamic interior design which features exclusive color combinations not found on other trims.
- Personal Touches – 19-inch style ‘707’ alloy wheels are standard as are the Narvik black finishes that provide drivers with a way to add their personal touch to the HSE. Other amenities like the Proximity Sensing and Touch Detection for overhead lighting, personalized screen savers, and connected navigation allow owners to make the HSE their own.
The Autobiography is the pinnacle of Evoque engineering adding signature touches to the previous trims to create something uniquely special:
- Personalization – Autobiography lettering on the illuminated tread plates, additions to the Dynamic Body Style features, distinctive five split-spoke ‘527’ style alloy wheels and the full Oxford Leather interior make the sumptuous Autobiography a vehicle to remember.
- Premium Sound – The 16-speaker 825-watt Meridian sound system with subwoofer is designed to make the most of the Evoque’s unique interior space to provide drivers with unmatched sound from the onboard infotainment system.
Explore the 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Trims Near Greenwich, Westport, and New Canaan at Land Rover of Darien
To experience any of the 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque trims first hand, visit your Greenwich, Westport, or New Canaan Land Rover Specialists today. Contact Land Rover of Darien at (855) 552-1292 or visit our showroom at 1335 Post Road in Darien, CT.