2016 Land Rover Range Rover Performance
Between its luxury interior and sports utility, there’s nothing quite like the 2016 Land Rover Range Rover for your Greenwich, Westport, or New Canaan commute. The performance capabilities are unmatched in a luxury SUV, and you’ll forget its rugged off-road capabilities when you’re inside the vehicle thanks to its smooth handling. Learn all about the engine options and performance features here to help narrow down your choices before taking a test drive at Land Rover of Darien.
Three supercharged engines are available for this year’s lineup of the 2016 Land Rover Range Rover, including a new turbodiesel engine. Depending on the trim you choose, you’ll have the option to choose or come standard with a powerful engine:
- 3.0L V6 Engine – This engine is paired with an 8-speed automatic transmission, and you’ll have paddle shifters for manual gear shifts available next to the steering wheel. It generates up to 340 hp and 332 lb.-ft. of torque, or 380 hp with the HSE trim. The fuel economy is 23 mpg/highway 19 mpg/city.
- 3.0L Turbodiesel V6 Engine – Opt for this engine in either the base or HSE trim, and you’ll receive more efficiency than the base engine, as it yields 29 mpg/highway and 22 mpg/city. The engine generates up to 254 hp and an impressive 443 lb.-ft. of torque.
- 5.0L Supercharged V8 Engine – This engine is standard on the Supercharged and Autobiography trims. This engine generates up to 510 hp and 461 lb.-ft. of torque. It also comes with automatic stop/start technology for better efficiency in city traffic. You’ll receive up to 19 mpg/highway and 14 mpg/city with this engine.
Other Performance Features
There’s more that makes the Range Rover such a capable SUV. These features allow it to go further than SUVs designed take you across town:
- Intelligent 4WD – Standard on every Range Rover, is full-time four wheel drive so that power is applied to where you need it most, all of the time. Gears shift from low to high without having to stop moving.
- Terrain Response System with Hill Descent Control – From a sleek control panel next to the gear shift, you’ll be able to apply this sophisticated system which adjusts to whatever terrain you’re navigating with the help of an updated electronically control air suspension system.
- All-Terrain Progress Control – Should you take the Range Rover into rougher terrain, this system maintains a safe, slow speed continuously so that you can direct your attention to steering and navigating. This feature is similar to cruise control for surfaces far from city roads.
Witness the 2016 Land Rover Range Rover Performance Near Greenwich, Westport, and New Canaan Today
Our knowledgeable sales staff is here Monday-Saturday to show you the 2016 Land Rover Range Rover in its various trims and styles. Test the performance today at 1335 Post Rd in Darien, CT, where we also serve Greenwich, Westport, and New Canaan area drivers. You can schedule a test drive by giving us a call at (855) 552-1292 or use our online form to contact us. Don’t wait—treat yourself today!