2016 Land Rover Range Rover Safety
For those interested in the utmost peace of mind while behind the wheel, the 2016 Land Rover Range Rover presents a top-tier option, bringing the latest safety features to Greenwich, Westport, and New Canaan customers. Read on to see some of its safety highlights, then stop by Land Rover Darien to see it in person today.
The best way to handle an accident is to prevent it from happening, and the 2016 Land Rover Range Rover is equipped with advanced technology designed to help avoid them:
- Intelligent Emergency Braking: This feature will automatically engage the brakes if it senses an imminent collision, helping drivers prevent rear-end collisions even if they’re slow to the brakes.
- Adaptive Cruise Control: Drivers can opt for this feature which uses a forward-sensing radar detector to monitor the speed of traffic and adjust your cruising speed accordingly.
- Reverse Traffic Detection: This available safety feature will alert you if it detects an object within three seconds to the rear of your vehicle, relieving you of some of the guesswork of moving in reverse.
In the event of a collision, the 2016 Land Rover Range Rover uses a variety of responsive safety features to keep everyone inside the cabin secure:
- Airbags: Standard across all 2016 Range Rover trims are front, front side, and side curtain airbags that work in tandem to cushion passengers and deflect the force of impact.
- LATCH Safety Anchors: Each 2016 Range Rover is equipped with Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren (LATCH) which allows for easy installation of child safety seats for those toting younger passengers.
- Active Head Restraints: This standard feature helps prevent whiplash and other neck injuries by activating automatically in the event of a rear end collision.
According to the organization ANCAP, the 2016 Land Rover Range Rover is one of the more reliable vehicles available. Earning top scores in all but the frontal offset crash test, the 2016 Range Rover netted the highest available score of Five Stars overall. Though the IIHS and NHTSA have yet to reveal their findings, check in with Land Rover Darien to stay up to date on the latest details as they come in.
Witness the 2016 Land Rover Range Rover Safety Features Near Greenwich, Westport, and New Canaan Today
To see what the 2016 Land Rover Range Rover safety features might mean for your Greenwich, New Canaan, or Westport commute, stop by Land Rover Darien at 1335 Post Rd in Darien, CT today. Feel free to contact us online or by phone at (855) 552-1292 for help with any questions.