What 2018 Land Rover Range Rover Velar Performance Features are Available?
Having a luxury vehicle capable of impressive performance is not something you’ll find every day—that is, unless you’re looking at the 2018 Land Rover Range Rover Velar. This impressive new model boasts style, versatility, and performance that are sure to impress any driver on the Greenwich road. In order to truly understand how impressive this new model is, enjoy the 2018 Land Rover Range Rover Velar performance features that stand out among others in this new model’s class of vehicles.
2018 Land Rover Range Rover Velar Performance
- Wading/Wade Sensing
- Take the 2018 Land Rover Range Rover Velar on your next West Port adventure and wade through those streams, as this new model will alert you when it’s reaching it’s wade depth of 25.5. inches
- Dynamic Stability Control
- When the road conditions get a little uneasy, you can count on the Dynamic Stability Control to put the right amount of brake pressure and support in the right areas to keep your vehicle aligned and upright
- Terrain Response®
- The Terrain Response® system automatically recognizes when you’re driving on a different terrain and will adjust the vehicle’s settings to give you a smooth ride, every time
- Hill Descent Control
- The 2018 Land Rover Range Rover Velar ensures you always have control of your vehicle, and the Hill Descent Control ensures you can move down those steep hills with ease
Choose Land Rover Darien
When West Port drivers want to experience a truly enjoyable vehicle with all the performance features you can handle, you choose the 2018 Land Rover Range Rover Velar. This new model boasts a plethora of performance features that give you better control on the road while also showing off just how capable this vehicle truly is. Choose Land Rover Darien, located at 1335 Post Rd in Darien, CT, to see our inventory, or contact us at (855) 552-1292 for special offers.