The 2016 Range Rover Trims
The 2016 Land Rover Range Rover trims delight demanding Westport, New Canaan, and Greenwich drivers who insist on more than fluff from their luxury SUV. The Range Rover is renowned for its impeccable design, superior engineering, and ability to travel just about anywhere on the planet with ease. Learn all about the available Range Rover trims here, then stop by Land Rover Darien to experience this stellar SUV in person.
2016 Range Rover SE
The base Range Rover SE is anything but ordinary, offering two impressive engines and a long list of amenities that set the foundation for the trims that follow:
- Performance – The Range Rover can be powered by a 3.0L turbocharged diesel engine that can generate 254 hp and 443 lb.-ft. of torque while returning an EPA-estimated 22 mpg/city and 28 mpg/highway. Also available is the supercharged 3.0L V6 gasoline engine that makes 340 hp and 332 lb.-ft. of torque. This engine returned 17 mpg/city and 23 mpg/highway fuel efficiency in recent government testing. Both engines are mated to an 8-speed automatic transmission allowing the Range Rover as much as 7,716 pounds towing capacity.
- Interior Design – The Range Rover interior appointments include heated, grained leather-trimmed seats with 10-way power adjustment, as well as a multifunction heated steering wheel with paddle shifters that puts some of the SUV’s most commonly used functions, such as calling, cruise, and audio, within easy reach. Other interior features like an auto-dimming rearview mirror, 60/40 folding rear seats with cargo pass-through, and tri-zone climate control are also standard.
- Exterior Features – A convenient gesture-controlled split rear tailgate makes loading gear effortless, while other niceties, including 19-inch alloy wheels, rain-sensing windshield wipers, power heated exterior mirrors, and the innovative Terrain Response system makes using the Range Rover in any driving conditions intuitive.
- Advanced Safety – Engineered to keep cabin occupants safe, the Range Rover features abundant advanced features like front and rear parking sensors, rearview camera with front visual display, advanced airbags, traction control, ABS, Hill-Descent Control, Electronic Traction Control, Intelligent 4WD, Trailer Stability Control, and Roll Stability Control and more.
- New Technology – A 380-watt 13-speaker Meridian audio system seamlessly integrates with the onboard infotainment system and the vehicle’s Bluetooth connectivity for music streaming and hands-free calling, access to navigation, HomeLink universal remote control, InControl apps, and satellite radio system for the ideal travel entertainment system.
2016 Range Rover HSE
The HSE trim builds on the offerings laid out by the SE, adding a few impressive amenities of its own to the mix:
- Impressive Interior – In addition to the inclusion 14-way power-adjustable front climate seats with adjustable bolsters and supple leather surfaces, drivers also enjoy the interior mood lighting, hinged hard loadspace cover, and sliding panoramic roof with power blind for reduced glare.
- Superior Handling – The HSE gains 20-inch brakes and tires for improved clearance during off-road driving and makes thorough use of features like the start/stop technology for improved fuel economy, and follow me home lighting.
2016 Range Rover Supercharged
The Range Rover Supercharged is available as both a standard wheelbase (SWB) and long wheelbase (LWB) SUV and continues to add to the impressive list of features offered on the Range Rover with options like:
- Supercharger – The Supercharged is powered by a 5.0L supercharged V8 engine that generates 510 hp and 461 lb.-ft. of torque. For 0-60 mph acceleration in as little as 5.1 seconds.
- Capacity and Convenience – The LWB trims offers drivers greater cargo capacity; 82.8 cubic feet up from 71.7 cubic feet, while still managing a tight 43-foot turning circle. Drivers also gain access to integrated fog lights all-terrain progress control, heated windshield, and 4-way tilt-adjustable headrests.
2016 Range Rover Autobiography
Also available as either an SWB or LWB model, the Autobiography represents the pinnacle of Range Rover design and offers a number of impressive options, including embossed seating, 21-inch diamond-turned alloy wheels, and more:
- Impressive Interior – 18-way power adjustable seats, adaptive cruise control with Queue Assist, Active Emergency Braking, adaptive headlamps, configurable Wi-Fi, optional 1,700-watt Meridian Signature audio system, and an available rear-seat entertainment system make every trip something to look forward to for every passenger.
- Additional Safety – Drivers gain access to the innovative Surround Camera system which provides a composite view of the area surrounding the SUV for backing and trailering ease. Also included are driver assist features like Blind Spot Monitor, Closing Vehicle Sensing, Lane Departure Warning with Traffic Sign Recognition, Reverse Traffic Detection, and Parking Assist.
Experience the 2016 Land Rover Range Rover Trims Now at Your Premier Westport, New Canaan, and Greenwich SUV Authority
Test-drive a 2016 Land Rover Range Rover near Westport, New Canaan, and Greenwich at Land Rover of Darien. Contact us at (855) 552-1292 or visit our showroom at 1335 Post Rd in Darien, CT.