2017 Range Rover Sport vs. 2018 Range Rover Sport
2017 Land Rover Range Rover Sport
2018 Land Rover Range Rover Sport
Are you trying to decide between the 2017 Range Rover Sport and the 2018 Range Rover Sport? New Canaan drivers trying to make a choice between the two should note that both:
- Provide four years or 50,000 miles of basic and powertrain warranty coverage and roadside assistance
- Run on the same introductory 3.0L V6 that makes 340 hp and 332 lb-ft of torque
- Offer interior luxuries like leather upholstery, heated and cooled seats, navigation, keyless start, and more
- Tow up to 7,716 pounds
There are a couple of differences between the 2017 and 2018 versions of the Range Rover Sport, including:
- The 2017 model provides 27.7 cubic feet as standard for cargo, and the 2018 model provides 24.8 cubic feet.
- The 2018 model boasts updated styling and new technology in the form of the Touch Pro Duo system.
- The 2017 model’s 5.0L V8 churns out 510 hp and 461 lb-ft of torque, and the 2018 model reaches 575 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque.
Pick Out Your Range Rover Sport at Land Rover Darien
See how the Range Rover Sport compares to other models when you shop at Land Rover Darien in Darien! Want to see how the Range Rover Sport compares to competition outside of it’s brand? Compare the Range Rover Sport to the Volvo XC90!
There’s no SUV quite like the 2020 Land Rover Range Rover, and once you’ve had a chance to explore the Range Rover interior for yourself, we know that you’ll be hard-pressed to disagree. That’s because the Land Rover brand’s flagship SUV comes equipped with just about everything you could ask for in a luxurious, off-road-ready…
The 2020 Land Rover Defender interior harkens back to a classically utilitarian look and feel that true Land Rover fans love. Impressively, it does so without losing an ounce of the luxury that Greenwich-area drivers demand! So, if you’re looking for a luxurious, off-road SUV with room for up to seven passengers, you’re going to…
Compact SUV drivers in Greenwich need to take a look at the 2020 Range Rover Evoque interior. With a balance of luxury comfort and design features paired with state-of-the-art technology, the Evoque is ready for the roads of New Canaan. Take a look inside today, and then see it in person at Land Rover Darien. Find a New…
Once you’ve experienced the 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport interior, you won’t be able to settle for any other luxury SUV. With 5 and 7-passenger configurations, a wide range of standard features, and more than enough room for all of your bulkiest cargo, this practical and luxurious vehicle has everything you’ll need to get more…
How much can a Range Rover Evoque tow? It’s no secret: the 2020 Range Rover Evoque towing capacity comes in at 3,968 pounds, no matter which trim level you settle on. Take an in-depth look at the Evoque towing specs by reading on, and while you’re at it, learn a little bit about this SUV’s…