2019 Range Rover Velar Interior
The 2019 Land Rover Range Rover Velar was designed with Greenwich drivers in mind, offering luxury amenities and advanced features for a superior driving experience. Explore the interior of the new Range Rover Velar with Land Rover Darien, below, then stop by our Darien showroom for a test drive.
Range Rover Velar Interior Feature Highlights
The 2019 Range Rover Velar delivers more intuitive technology and next-level comfort to New Canaan drivers than ever before. Standard features like smartphone connectivity and Land Rover Touch Pro™ Duo grant you access to myriad entertainment and convenience features – without the struggle of switching from app-to-app as you drive. Take a look at some of our favorite standout features:
Standard Interior Features
- InControl® Apps with Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ compatibility
- Land Rover Touch Pro™ Duo
- 8-speaker sound system
- Front and Rear Parking Aid
- Lane Departure Warning
- Rear View Camera
- Voice Control
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror for optimum visibility
- Luxtec and Suedecloth seats
- Two-zone climate control
- 10-way power seats with memory settings
Available Interior Features
- Rear seat entertainment: Keep your passengers entertained, so you can focus on the road ahead.
- Interactive Driver Display: High-def 12.3-inch screen replaces the analog gauge cluster
- Navigation Pro
- 825W Meridian™ Surround Sound System with 17 speakers including subwoofer
- Configurable ambient lighting with 10 color choices
- 20-way power front seats with memory, massage, heating and cooling functions
- Four-zone climate control
- Driver Assist Package and Park Pro Package
- Perforated grained leather seats
Hoping to customize your ride even further? Explore the Range Rover Velar colors with our team.
What Are the Range Rover Velar Dimensions?
The Range Rover Velar is the ultimate vehicle for growing Stamford families. This luxury SUV seats up to five passengers with ease, leaving plenty of space for you and your passengers’ belongings. A split-folding rear seatback allows for up to 70.4 inches of cargo space – perfect for carrying long items, such as a floor lamp or your trusty fishing pole. Take a detailed look at the interior measurements:
- Standard Cargo Volume: 34.4 cubic feet
- EPA Interior Volume: 104.5 cubic feet
- Front/Rear Legroom: 40.3 inches / 37.2 inches
- Front/Rear Head Room: 38.1 inches / 38.0 inches
To optimize your Range Rover Velar capacity further, consider outfitting it with helpful accessories, like cargo storage rails. Or, you might like to equip your SUV with one of the available Interior Protection & Storage packages.
Test Drive the Range Rover Velar at Land Rover Darien
Ready to get behind the wheel? Reach out to the team at Land Rover Darien to set up a test drive. You won’t be able to test out the Range Rover Velar towing capacity during your drive, but we encourage you to read up on it before you go. After browsing our inventory to find the Range Rover Velar that was meant for you, take a look at our latest Range Rover offers.
Looking for information on the latest model? Don’t wait to check out the 2020 Velar interior.
More About Land Rover Range Rover Velar Features
The 2019 Land Rover Range Rover Velar was designed with Greenwich drivers in mind, offering luxury amenities and advanced features for a superior driving experience. Explore the interior of the new Range Rover Velar with Land Rover Darien, below, then stop by our Darien showroom for a test drive. 2020 Range Rover Velar Interior New Range Rover…