How Much Can a Range Rover Evoque Tow?
How much can a Range Rover Evoque tow? It’s no secret: the 2020 Range Rover Evoque towing capacity comes in at 3,968 pounds, no matter which trim level you settle on. Take an in-depth look at the Evoque towing specs by reading on, and while you’re at it, learn a little bit about this SUV’s advanced standard performance features!
2020 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Towing Capacity
In the Evoque, you’ll be able to tackle any Greenwich or New Canaan challenge with confidence. Knowing that the Range Rover Evoque towing capacity lets you handle up to 3,968 pounds of cargo, you already have enough information to plan an adventure you’ll never forget.
However, if you plan on pushing the limits in your Evoque, you should have a more detailed picture of this Land Rover SUV’s towing specs. Here’s a brief overview:
- Maximum vehicle and trailer combination weight
- 9,325 pounds
- Unbraked trailer weight
- 1,653 pounds
- Ground clearance
- 8.35 inches
- Roof carrying capacity, including roof rails
- 165 pounds
Getting ready to tow? Your baseline gross vehicle weight is determined primarily by your powertrain setup. You’ll have two options:
- 2.0L 4-cylinder Turbocharged Gas
- 246 hp, 269 lb-ft of torque
- Curb weight of 3,935 pounds
- Gross vehicle weight of 5,355 pounds
- 2.0L 4-cylinder Turbocharged Gas MHEV
- 296 hp, 295 lb-ft of torque
- Curb weight of 4,075 pounds
- Gross vehicle weight of 5,400 pounds
Although the MHEV (Mild Hybrid Electric Vehicle) setup increases the overall weight of the vehicle, the powertrain’s electric motor boosts your available torque by a significant margin. That makes it the preferred option for towing.
Performance and Capability Features
Although your powertrain is the most important determiner of your Range Rover Evoque towing capacity, it’s not the only feature that you should be aware of. Indeed, every Evoque comes equipped with advanced performance technology, ensuring a more confident touring experience:
- Active Driveline – Active Driveline is an electronic torque vectoring system that transfers power to the wheels with the best grip. You’ll enjoy more control, both on-road and off.
- Torque Vectoring by Braking – In addition to providing more power where you need it, the Evoque can reduce understeer and produce a smoother drive by applying independent braking around curves and corners.
- Adaptive Dynamics – This system uses automated sensors to check road conditions up to ten times a second, and adjusts vehicle behavior accordingly.
- ClearSight Ground View – This world-first feature lets you take a look underneath the vehicle while you’re moving over a rough path, or traversing inhospitable terrain.
- Sports Command Driving Position – Visibility and towing confidence go hand-in-hand! That’s why every Range Rover Evoque features an elevated seating position.
Take the Range Rover Evoque for a Test Drive!
Now that you’ve seen how much a Range Rover Evoque can tow, we know that you’ll be excited to experience it for yourself! Schedule a test drive in any new Range Rover Evoque for sale at our dealership, and spend some time inside of the splendid Evoque interior.
More Land Rover Features
There’s no SUV quite like the 2020 Land Rover Range Rover, and once you’ve had a chance to explore the Range Rover interior for yourself, we know that you’ll be hard-pressed to disagree. That’s because the Land Rover brand’s flagship SUV comes equipped with just about everything you could ask for in a luxurious, off-road-ready…
The 2020 Land Rover Defender interior harkens back to a classically utilitarian look and feel that true Land Rover fans love. Impressively, it does so without losing an ounce of the luxury that Greenwich-area drivers demand! So, if you’re looking for a luxurious, off-road SUV with room for up to seven passengers, you’re going to…
Compact SUV drivers in Greenwich need to take a look at the 2020 Range Rover Evoque interior. With a balance of luxury comfort and design features paired with state-of-the-art technology, the Evoque is ready for the roads of New Canaan. Take a look inside today, and then see it in person at Land Rover Darien. Find a New…
Once you’ve experienced the 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport interior, you won’t be able to settle for any other luxury SUV. With 5 and 7-passenger configurations, a wide range of standard features, and more than enough room for all of your bulkiest cargo, this practical and luxurious vehicle has everything you’ll need to get more…
How much can a Range Rover Evoque tow? It’s no secret: the 2020 Range Rover Evoque towing capacity comes in at 3,968 pounds, no matter which trim level you settle on. Take an in-depth look at the Evoque towing specs by reading on, and while you’re at it, learn a little bit about this SUV’s…