How Much Can a Range Rover Evoque Tow?
How much can a Range Rover Evoque tow? It’s no secret: the 2020 Range Rover Evoque towing capacity comes in at 3,968 pounds, no matter which trim level you settle on. Take an in-depth look at the Evoque towing specs by reading on, and while you’re at it, learn a little bit about this SUV’s advanced standard performance features!
2020 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Towing Capacity
In the Evoque, you’ll be able to tackle any Greenwich or New Canaan challenge with confidence. Knowing that the Range Rover Evoque towing capacity lets you handle up to 3,968 pounds of cargo, you already have enough information to plan an adventure you’ll never forget.
However, if you plan on pushing the limits in your Evoque, you should have a more detailed picture of this Land Rover SUV’s towing specs. Here’s a brief overview:
- Maximum vehicle and trailer combination weight
- 9,325 pounds
- Unbraked trailer weight
- 1,653 pounds
- Ground clearance
- 8.35 inches
- Roof carrying capacity, including roof rails
- 165 pounds
Getting ready to tow? Your baseline gross vehicle weight is determined primarily by your powertrain setup. You’ll have two options:
- 2.0L 4-cylinder Turbocharged Gas
- 246 hp, 269 lb-ft of torque
- Curb weight of 3,935 pounds
- Gross vehicle weight of 5,355 pounds
- 2.0L 4-cylinder Turbocharged Gas MHEV
- 296 hp, 295 lb-ft of torque
- Curb weight of 4,075 pounds
- Gross vehicle weight of 5,400 pounds
Although the MHEV (Mild Hybrid Electric Vehicle) setup increases the overall weight of the vehicle, the powertrain’s electric motor boosts your available torque by a significant margin. That makes it the preferred option for towing. Looking for even more power? Check out the 2020 Land Rover Discovery towing capacity today.
Performance and Capability Features
Although your powertrain is the most important determiner of your Range Rover Evoque towing capacity, it’s not the only feature that you should be aware of. Indeed, every Evoque comes equipped with advanced performance technology, ensuring a more confident touring experience:
- Active Driveline – Active Driveline is an electronic torque vectoring system that transfers power to the wheels with the best grip. You’ll enjoy more control, both on-road and off.
- Torque Vectoring by Braking – In addition to providing more power where you need it, the Evoque can reduce understeer and produce a smoother drive by applying independent braking around curves and corners.
- Adaptive Dynamics – This system uses automated sensors to check road conditions up to ten times a second, and adjusts vehicle behavior accordingly.
- ClearSight Ground View – This world-first feature lets you take a look underneath the vehicle while you’re moving over a rough path, or traversing inhospitable terrain.
- Sports Command Driving Position – Visibility and towing confidence go hand-in-hand! That’s why every Range Rover Evoque features an elevated seating position.
Take the Range Rover Evoque for a Test Drive!
Now that you’ve seen how much a Range Rover Evoque can tow, we know that you’ll be excited to experience it for yourself! Schedule a test drive in any new Range Rover Evoque for sale at our dealership, and spend some time inside of the splendid Evoque interior.
More Land Rover Features
If you’re dreaming of a new Land Rover Defender, you might be wondering about the 2022 Land Rover Defender price. It ranges from a starting MSRP of $47,700 for a new Defender 90 and goes up to $107,200 MSRP for the new Defender 110 V8 Carpathian Edition. No matter what your preferences or where you…
The 2021 Land Rover Defender MPG ratings make it one of the most compelling off-road SUVs available today. Darien drivers who choose the two-door Defender 90 can get up to 18 mpg in the city with the standard engine. If you upgrade to the larger mild-hybrid powertrain, you can get up to 22 mpg on…
The 2021 Range Rover Velar price list starts at $56,900 MSRP, but with three powertrains and three trim levels to choose from, you’ll have to do a little research to find the model that’s right for you. You’ll enjoy sophisticated style and impressive luxury features no matter which model you settle on, but moving down…
There’s nothing quite like the 2021 Land Rover Range Rover interior. Whether you look to its vast array of standard features or its impressive, road trip-friendly capacities, you’re bound to fall in love with what it’s offering. In fact, once you’ve spent time inside the latest Range Rover interior, we think you’ll have a hard…
With impressive dimensions, a vast array of standard features, and an extraordinary range of covetable options and upgrades, the 2021 Range Rover Velar interior has it all. If you’re in the market for a powerful, sophisticated SUV that has what it takes to impress onlookers and passengers alike, you’re guaranteed to appreciate what it’s offering….