How Much Can a Range Rover Evoque Tow?
How much can a Range Rover Evoque tow? It’s no secret: the 2020 Range Rover Evoque towing capacity comes in at 3,968 pounds, no matter which trim level you settle on. Take an in-depth look at the Evoque towing specs by reading on, and while you’re at it, learn a little bit about this SUV’s advanced standard performance features!
2020 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Towing Capacity
In the Evoque, you’ll be able to tackle any Greenwich or New Canaan challenge with confidence. Knowing that the Range Rover Evoque towing capacity lets you handle up to 3,968 pounds of cargo, you already have enough information to plan an adventure you’ll never forget.
However, if you plan on pushing the limits in your Evoque, you should have a more detailed picture of this Land Rover SUV’s towing specs. Here’s a brief overview:
- Maximum vehicle and trailer combination weight
- 9,325 pounds
- Unbraked trailer weight
- 1,653 pounds
- Ground clearance
- 8.35 inches
- Roof carrying capacity, including roof rails
- 165 pounds
Getting ready to tow? Your baseline gross vehicle weight is determined primarily by your powertrain setup. You’ll have two options:
- 2.0L 4-cylinder Turbocharged Gas
- 246 hp, 269 lb-ft of torque
- Curb weight of 3,935 pounds
- Gross vehicle weight of 5,355 pounds
- 2.0L 4-cylinder Turbocharged Gas MHEV
- 296 hp, 295 lb-ft of torque
- Curb weight of 4,075 pounds
- Gross vehicle weight of 5,400 pounds
Although the MHEV (Mild Hybrid Electric Vehicle) setup increases the overall weight of the vehicle, the powertrain’s electric motor boosts your available torque by a significant margin. That makes it the preferred option for towing. Looking for even more power? Check out the 2020 Land Rover Discovery towing capacity today.
Performance and Capability Features
Although your powertrain is the most important determiner of your Range Rover Evoque towing capacity, it’s not the only feature that you should be aware of. Indeed, every Evoque comes equipped with advanced performance technology, ensuring a more confident touring experience:
- Active Driveline – Active Driveline is an electronic torque vectoring system that transfers power to the wheels with the best grip. You’ll enjoy more control, both on-road and off.
- Torque Vectoring by Braking – In addition to providing more power where you need it, the Evoque can reduce understeer and produce a smoother drive by applying independent braking around curves and corners.
- Adaptive Dynamics – This system uses automated sensors to check road conditions up to ten times a second, and adjusts vehicle behavior accordingly.
- ClearSight Ground View – This world-first feature lets you take a look underneath the vehicle while you’re moving over a rough path, or traversing inhospitable terrain.
- Sports Command Driving Position – Visibility and towing confidence go hand-in-hand! That’s why every Range Rover Evoque features an elevated seating position.
Take the Range Rover Evoque for a Test Drive!
Now that you’ve seen how much a Range Rover Evoque can tow, we know that you’ll be excited to experience it for yourself! Schedule a test drive in any new Range Rover Evoque for sale at our dealership, and spend some time inside of the splendid Evoque interior.
More Land Rover Features
Whether you want a high-tech SUV for the Greenwich roads or an ultra-luxurious ride for your adventures in New Canaan, the 2020 Range Rover configurations offer high-end options that will satisfy almost any driver. Which of the available models best fits your needs? Read on to explore the available Range Rover trim levels with the expert…
The2020 Range Rover Sport interior is advanced and dynamic, and it’s one of the most flexible in the current lineup of Range Rover SUVs. Motorists in Greenwich and New Canaan will appreciate every element of the premium cabin, designed to give drivers and passengers a more comfortable, engaging touring experience. Keep reading to learn more about…
Greenwich drivers who want the best in comfort and performance know they can find it in the new Range Rover Velar. The unique Range Rover Velar capacity provides ample room for five passengers and plenty of cargo, along with a wealth of interior features and innovative design. Step inside the Range Rover Velar interior with…
Greenwich-area drivers are in agreement. The 2020 Range Rover Velar colors make it easy to stand out in the city or on the highway. This shouldn’t be a surprise. After all, an avant-garde SUV like the Range Rover Velar is bound to attract drivers who value personalization and customization. You’ll have no shortage of Velar…
The 2020 Land Rover Discovery is renowned around Darien for its power and luxury, but what about the Land Rover Discovery towing capabilities? How much can a Land Rover Rover Discovery tow? It can haul up to 8,201 pounds, perfect for pulling a camper, small boat, or a couple of ATVs for a weekend…