The 2020 Range Rover Interior Has It All
There’s no SUV quite like the 2020 Land Rover Range Rover, and once you’ve had a chance to explore the Range Rover interior for yourself, we know that you’ll be hard-pressed to disagree. That’s because the Land Rover brand’s flagship SUV comes equipped with just about everything you could ask for in a luxurious, off-road-ready vehicle. What’s more, the Range Rover capacity makes it easy to bring the whole family along for your next Greenwich-area adventure.
Range Rover Interior Features: Base Model
Choosing a Land Rover Range Rover means that you get the very best, even if you don’t opt for very many upgrades. After all, the base Range Rover interior comes equipped with just about everything you could ask for in a luxury SUV, including:
- A 380-watt Meridian™ Sound System
- Grained Leather upholstery and three-zone automatic climate control
- InControl® Touch Pro Duo™
- InControl® Remote and Protect™
- Interactive Driver Display
- 16-way power heated front seats with Memory
- 60/40 split-folding rear seats
- Power gesture tailgate
Get Everything You Desire In Your Range Rover Interior
The 2020 Range Rover offers dozens of exciting upgrades and options for the driver who knows exactly what they desire. Although there’s no substitute for getting up close and personal, you can start to explore a few of the most popular options here:
- Front Seat Upgrades: Enjoy unparalleled comfort by upgrading with 24-way power-adjustable Hot-Stone Massage front seats. Multi-setting heating and ventilation are both available up front.
- A Passenger-Friendly Cabin: Although the available Rear Executive Class seats will reduce your Range Rover capacity from four to five, they provide an even more luxurious experience for those who ride along. Add the available refrigerator compartment to keep beverages and snacks cool on the go.
- High-Tech Convenience: Smartphone-compatible Convenience Fold with Remote Intelligent Seat Fold makes it easy to reconfigure your interior as needed. With Four-Zone Climate Control and Cabin Air Ionization, making sure that everyone’s comfortable is as easy as one, two, three.
- Ambiance and Entertainment: For the ultimate audio experience, upgrade with the available 1700-watt Meridian™ Signature Surround Sound System. Looking for a little something extra? Consider the Configurable Ambient Lighting, Enhanced Task Lighting, and the sliding panoramic roof.
Curious about other features? Don’t wait to check out the 2020 Range Rover configurations.
Range Rover Capacity: Interior Dimensions and Cargo Space
In terms of passenger space, the standard Range Rover capacity provides room for up to five passengers to travel comfortably. Upgrading with the available long wheelbase will impact some of your dimensions in small ways while providing much more rear legroom for your passengers to enjoy. Think you could do without the 2nd-row bench seat? Rear Executive Class seats provide a superior touring experience for up to four passengers in total.
Here’s a closer look at the 2020 Range Rover interior dimensions:
Range Rover Interior Dimensions: Standard Wheelbase
- Headroom (front/rear): 39.5 inches / 39.4 inches
- Shoulder Room (front/rear): 60.9 inches / 59.0 inches
- Legroom (front/rear): 39.1 inches / 39.3 inches
Range Rover Interior Dimensions: Long Wheelbase
- Headroom (front/rear): 39.5 inches / 39.0 inches
- Shoulder Room (front/rear): 60.9 inches / 59.3 inches
- Legroom (front/rear): 39.1 inches / 46.8 inches
Range Rover Cargo Space
- Cargo Space (Standard): 31.8 cubic feet / 68.6 cubic feet
- Cargo Space (Executive Seating): 24.5 cubic feet/62.6 cubic feet
- Cargo Space (PHEV Models): 28.3 cubic feet / 65.1 cubic feet
Not sure if you’ll need all this space? Compare the 2020 Range Rover vs. 2020 Range Rover Sport or take an in-depth look at the Range Rover Sport interior. Or, explore each Range Rover SUV’s seating capacity in detail with our team.
Step Inside the Range Rover Interior at Land Rover Darien!
You’ve seen what makes the 2020 Range Rover interior so impressive. Now, it’s time to find the model that’s right for you at Land Rover Darien! We’re just a short drive from Stamford or Norwalk, and we know you’ll find plenty to love in our new Range Rover inventory. Take a test drive you’ll never forget, today!
More About Land Rover Features
Whether you want a high-tech SUV for the Greenwich roads or an ultra-luxurious ride for your adventures in New Canaan, the 2020 Range Rover configurations offer high-end options that will satisfy almost any driver. Which of the available models best fits your needs? Read on to explore the available Range Rover trim levels with the expert…
The2020 Range Rover Sport interior is advanced and dynamic, and it’s one of the most flexible in the current lineup of Range Rover SUVs. Motorists in Greenwich and New Canaan will appreciate every element of the premium cabin, designed to give drivers and passengers a more comfortable, engaging touring experience. Keep reading to learn more about…
Greenwich drivers who want the best in comfort and performance know they can find it in the new Range Rover Velar. The unique Range Rover Velar capacity provides ample room for five passengers and plenty of cargo, along with a wealth of interior features and innovative design. Step inside the Range Rover Velar interior with…
Greenwich-area drivers are in agreement. The 2020 Range Rover Velar colors make it easy to stand out in the city or on the highway. This shouldn’t be a surprise. After all, an avant-garde SUV like the Range Rover Velar is bound to attract drivers who value personalization and customization. You’ll have no shortage of Velar…
The 2020 Land Rover Discovery is renowned around Darien for its power and luxury, but what about the Land Rover Discovery towing capabilities? How much can a Land Rover Rover Discovery tow? It can haul up to 8,201 pounds, perfect for pulling a camper, small boat, or a couple of ATVs for a weekend…