2021 Land Rover Range Rover Interior
There’s nothing quite like the 2021 Land Rover Range Rover interior. Whether you look to its vast array of standard features or its impressive, road trip-friendly capacities, you’re bound to fall in love with what it’s offering. In fact, once you’ve spent time inside the latest Range Rover interior, we think you’ll have a hard time settling for any rival SUV. Find out what to expect from your test drive with our comprehensive, in-depth guide.
Range Rover Interior Features
Right from the start, the 2021 Range Rover interior achieves a standard that will leave an impact on discerning Greenwich and New Canaan drivers. Even if you don’t add any optional features or packages, you can expect to find each of the following features inside the cabin:
- Grained leather seats
- Three-zone climate control
- Touch Pro™ Duo with Interactive Driver Display
- InControl® Remote and Protect™
- 380-watt Meridian™ sound system
- Driver and passenger seat memory settings
- 60/40 split-folding rear bench seats
- 16-way power heated front seats
- Power gesture tailgate
- Shadow Walnut veneer
- Ambient interior lighting
- Auto-dimming interior rear-view mirror
- Aluminum treadplates with “Range Rover” lettering
Range Rover Interior Upgrades
Of course, with a wide range of trim levels to choose from — including a special 50th edition model — we’re sure that you’ll want to explore your options. Here’s what to look for as you move down the line:
- 24-way heated and cooled front seats
- Rear executive class seats
- Hot-stone massage front seats include 25 massage programs with rolling and pulse settings
- Convenience fold with remote intelligent seat fold
- Four-zone climate control and cabin air ionization
- Refrigerator compartment
- 1700-watt Meridian™ Signature surround sound system
- Sliding panoramic roof with power gesture blind
- Head-Up Display
- Satin Straight Walnut veneer
- Wood and leather steering wheel
- And much more!
If you’re searching for a Range Rover with a particular set of features, take advantage of our vehicle finder service. We’ll let you know as soon as we’ve found the perfect model.
Range Rover Capacity & Dimensions
Even the baseline 2021 Range Rover interior is spacious and accommodating, with room for up to five passengers. However, there are several important options to consider:
- Rear Executive Class Seats provide a much more comfortable touring experience for your passengers, but choosing this option will reduce your total seating capacity to four.
- Many Range Rover trim levels can be optioned with an extended wheelbase. The Range Rover LWB provides more than seven additional inches of second-row legroom.
With this in mind, let’s take a closer look at the Range Rover SUV’s capacities and find the model that’s right for you:
Range Rover Capacities: Passenger Dimensions
- Head Room: 39.5 inches (1st Row) / 39.4 inches (2nd Row) / 39.0 inches (2nd Row, Long Wheelbase)
- Legroom: 39.1 inches (1st Row) /39.2 inches (2nd Row) / 46.8 inches (2nd Row, Long Wheelbase)
Range Rover Capacities: Cargo Space
- Cargo Space (Standard Wheelbase): 34.5 cubic feet (Seats Up) / 70.9 cubic feet (Seats Down)
- Cargo Space with Rear Executive Seating (Standard Wheelbase): 24.5 cubic feet (Seats Up) / 62.6 cubic feet (Seats Down)
- Cargo space with Long Wheelbase: 34.5 cubic feet (Seats Up)/ 77.5 cubic feet (Seats Down)
Treat Yourself to a Range Rover at Land Rover Darien
Are you ready to find out how the 2021 Range Rover handles the roads of Darien? We’re just a short drive from Stamford or Greenwich, so don’t wait to reach out and set up a test drive. Step into our virtual showroom to take the next steps from the comfort of your home or office.