2021 Range Rover Sport Interior
Drivers love the 2021 Range Rover Sport, but not just for its striking style and powerful suite of engines. With standard seating for five and the option to add a third row, along with all the luxury features that you’d expect to find in a Land Rover, the latest Range Rover Sport interior stands out. We’ve covered the most exciting standard and available features below, and we’ve also provided a run-down of the Range Rover Sport capacities. We’re sure you’ll love what you find!
Range Rover Sport Interior Features
Dual touchscreens, grained leather seating, and an 8-speaker enhanced sound system are just a few of the standard features that stand out in the 2021 Range Rover Sport interior. Here, we’ve highlighted a few of amenities that have the most to offer Greenwich and New Canaan drivers like you:
- Touch Pro™ Duo with an Interactive Driver Display – Have you ever wanted to change the music without losing sight of your in-car navigation? Two standard customizable touchscreens make it easy to see exactly what you want to see at all times.
- Advanced Entertainment for Everyone – Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto® are standard, along with the 8-speaker Enhanced Sound System mentioned above. Upgrade to enjoy an even-more-powerful Meridian™ Surround Sound System (825W) with 19 Speakers.
- Head-Up Display and Rear Seat Entertainment – If you’re behind the wheel, you’re sure to appreciate the optional full-color, high-resolution Head-Up Display. Those who ride along will love the optional Rear Seat Entertainment package, which includes two 8- or 10-inch touchscreens.
Wondering what else to expect? The list of standard interior features also includes:
- Ambient Interior Lighting
- Two-zone Climate Control
- Auto-dimming Interior Rear-view Mirror
- 14-way Powered Seats with Memory
Interested in the available trim upgrades? As with any Range Rover, you’ll have plenty of options when it comes time to choose your model:
- Three- or Four-zone Climate Control
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Configurable Ambient Interior Lighting
- Windsor Leather upholstery
- Heated and Cooled Front Seats
- Heated Rear Seats
- Extended Carbon Fiber Trim Finisher
- And much more
Wondering how the Range Rover Sport interior compares to other models in our lineup? Start your research with our most recent Range Rover vs. Range Rover Sport match-up, or learn more about the Range Rover Sport mpg ratings today.
Range Rover Sport Capacities
As we noted above, the Range Rover Sport capacities allow for up to seven passengers to travel comfortably. However, even if you don’t equip the optional third row, you’ll find that this SUV is as spacious and welcoming as they come!
Naturally, the Range Rover Sport SUV’s capacity for cargo is no less impressive:
- Range Rover Sport with 7 Seats Upright – 15.4 cubic feet of cargo space
- Range Rover Sport with 5 Seats Upright – 40.7 cubic feet of cargo space
- Range Rover Sport with 4 Seats Upright – 33.9 cubic feet of cargo space
- Range Rover Sport with 3 Seats Upright – 39.8 cubic feet of cargo space
- Range Rover Sport with 2 Seats Upright – 63.7 cubic feet of cargo space
Need to move even more cargo? This well-loved Range Rover luxury SUV can tow up to 7,716 pounds with the right engine and towing equipment. (You can also put this power to good use when it’s time to accelerate!) Need a quick fix? You’ll also have the option to transport up to 220 pounds on your roof!
See the Range Rover Sport Interior for Yourself!
Whether you’re ready to move forward or you just want to look at more Range Rover Sport interior pictures, start exploring our new Range Rover Sport inventory today. Whether you’re based in Darien or Stamford, you can make an appointment or take the next steps from home, via our virtual showroom.
More from Land Rover Darien
If you’re dreaming of a new Land Rover Defender, you might be wondering about the 2022 Land Rover Defender price. It ranges from a starting MSRP of $47,700 for a new Defender 90 and goes up to $107,200 MSRP for the new Defender 110 V8 Carpathian Edition. No matter what your preferences or where you…
The 2021 Land Rover Defender MPG ratings make it one of the most compelling off-road SUVs available today. Darien drivers who choose the two-door Defender 90 can get up to 18 mpg in the city with the standard engine. If you upgrade to the larger mild-hybrid powertrain, you can get up to 22 mpg on…
The 2021 Range Rover Velar price list starts at $56,900 MSRP, but with three powertrains and three trim levels to choose from, you’ll have to do a little research to find the model that’s right for you. You’ll enjoy sophisticated style and impressive luxury features no matter which model you settle on, but moving down…