2019 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque vs. 2019 Land Rover Range Rover Velar
Land Rover has an extensive history of producing highly capable SUVs with luxury interior touches, and the 2019 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque and the 2019 Land Rover Range Rover Velar are no exception. Greenwich would be well served by either model, since they both:
- Come standard with all-wheel drive and offer off-roading features exclusive to the Land Rover brand
- Provide basic warranty coverage, powertrain warranty coverage and roadside assistance for four years or 50,000 miles
- Promise advanced technology including Land Rover InControl® infotainment, Meridian™ sound systems, and in-car Wi-Fi
- Ensure comparable front head room, front legroom, rear head room, and rear legroom
Key Performance Differences
One key area where the 2019 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque and the 2019 Land Rover Range Rover Velar differ is in terms of performance. Both start their lineups off with turbocharged 2.0L inline-four engines, but that’s where the similarities end:
- 2019 Range Rover Evoque: The 2.0L powertrain generates either 237 hp or 286 hp, and there is no other engine offering.
- 2019 Range Rover Velar: The 2.0L powertrain produces 247 hp, and there is also a supercharged 3.0L V6 rated at 380 hp and a 2.0L turbodiesel that makes 180 hp and 312 lb-ft of torque.
There are a few other differences between the 2019 Range Rover Evoque and the 2019 Range Rover Velar that are important to note, including:
- The Range Rover Evoque offers a convertible format, while the Range Rover Velar does not.
- The Range Rover Evoque drives well in city settings due to its smaller stature, whereas the Range Rover Velar may be more comfortable off the beaten path.
- You’ll consider an exceptionally wide range of Range Rover Velar color options. While the Evoque also gives you plenty to choose from, the Velar offers even more.
- The Range Rover Evoque promises 20.3 cubic feet for cargo when all seats are occupied, while the Range Rover Velar interior has 34.4 cubic feet for cargo as standard.
- The Range Rover Evoque comes in at an MSRP from $41,800**, and the Range Rover Velar starts at an MSRP from $49,600**.
Select Your Ideal Land Rover at Land Rover Darien
Discover the Land Rover lease options available to you at Land Rover Darien so that you can get behind the wheel of either the 2019 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque or the 2019 Land Rover Range Rover Velar!
You can also compare the Range Rover Evoque vs. Range Rover Sport or the Range Rover Sport vs. Range Rover Velar to explore more options in the Range Rover model lineup.
*2018 model shown
**Meridian™ is a trademark owned by Meridian Audio Limited. Price shown is Base Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price. Excludes $995 destination/handling charge, tax, title, license, and retailer fees, all due at signing, and optional equipment. Total Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price includes $995 destination/handling charge and may include optional equipment but excludes tax, title, license, and retailer fees, all due at signing. Retailer price, terms and vehicle availability may vary. See your local authorized Land Rover Retailer for details.