2022 Land Rover Defender Dimensions
The 2022 Land Rover Defender dimensions are impressive across the board, but certain measurements will vary depending on whether you opt for the two-door Defender 90 or the four-door Defender 110. We’ve covered everything you need to know about this model’s interior and exterior dimensions so you can make the right choice with our team.
Land Rover Defender Dimensions: Exterior
How will the new Land Rover Defender fit on wooded trails? How will it fit in your garage? We’ve got all the information you need right here:
- Length: 170.2 inches (90, No Spare), 187.4 inches (110, No Spare)
- Wheelbase: 101.9 inches (90), 118.9 inches (110)
- Height (Coil Springs): 77.7 inches (90), 77.4 inches (110)
- Height (Air Suspension, Minimum): 77.5 inches (90), 77.4 inches (110)
- Width: 82.9 inches (90, Mirrors Out), 82.9 inches (110, Mirrors Out)
- Ground Clearance (Coil Springs): 8.9 inches (90), 8.6 inches (110)
- Ground Clearance (Air Suspension): 8.5 inches–11.6 inches (90), 8.5 inches–11.5 inches (110)
- Turning Circle (Curb-to-Curb): 37.1 feet (90), 42.1 feet (110)
It’s important to emphasize that the Land Rover Defender height will vary depending on whether you opt for coil springs or air suspension; moreover, air suspension can increase or decrease your total height by roughly three inches when you’re out and about in Stamford. Your choice of wheel will also impact your vehicle’s height.
Land Rover Defender Dimensions: Interior
Once you start looking at the interior Land Rover Defender dimensions, distinguishing between the two available models becomes that much more important. After all, the two vehicles aren’t just sized differently; they have different seating capacities, too!
Defender 90: Seating and Dimensions
- Seating Capacity: 5 or 6 passengers
- Headroom (1st/2nd): 40.6 inches / 38.6 inches (or 37.2 inches with panoramic roof)
- Legroom (1st/2nd): 39.0 inches / 36.6 inches
- Cargo Volume: 15.6 cubic feet (seats up) / 58.3 cubic feet (seats flat)
Defender 110: Seating and Dimensions
- Seating Capacity: 5, 6, or 7 passengers
- Headroom (1st/2nd): 40.6 inches / 40.4 inches
- Legroom (1st/2nd): 39.1 inches / 39.1 inches (or 38.4 inches with optional 5+2 seating)
- Cargo Volume: 34.0 cubic feet (seats up) / 78.8 cubic feet (seats flat)
If you need to seat up to seven, select the Land Rover Defender 110! Its optional third-row bench will reduce your total cargo space by a small margin, but you’ll be able to bring all of your friends and family on your next adventure in Greenwich or New Canaan. Don’t forget: you can always tow heavy cargo if you can’t fit it inside of your cabin.
Experience the Land Rover Defender Dimensions for Yourself!
Now that you’ve had a chance to check out the 2022 Land Rover Defender dimensions on paper, we’re sure you’ll be eager to find out how this model measures up in person. Start exploring our current Defender lease offers and find out how to shop and buy online today!
More from Land Rover Darien
The Land Rover Defender’s history of off-road innovation continues in 2022 with a limited-production model: the Land Rover Defender Trophy Edition. Our overview covers everything you need to know, from the expected Defender Trophy Edition price to its standout performance technology. View New InventoryManufacturer Information How Much is a Land Rover Trophy Edition?…
How much does the Range Rover Sport cost in 2023? The Range Rover Sport price spans from $83,000 MSRP* for an entry-level model to $121,500 MSRP* for the top trim. The base Sport SE is equipped with the must-have connectivity features you expect from a luxury vehicle, like wireless smartphone connectivity, but it also boasts…
Land Rover Darien drivers like to play as hard on the weekend as they work during the week—and for many, that involves towing a boat or a camper. How much can a Land Rover Discovery Sport tow? Can it handle pulling your jet skis? The Land Rover Discovery Sport towing capacity is a massive 4,409 pounds…