2022 Land Rover Defender Dimensions
The 2022 Land Rover Defender dimensions are impressive across the board, but certain measurements will vary depending on whether you opt for the two-door Defender 90 or the four-door Defender 110. We’ve covered everything you need to know about this model’s interior and exterior dimensions so you can make the right choice with our team.
Land Rover Defender Dimensions: Exterior
How will the new Land Rover Defender fit on wooded trails? How will it fit in your garage? We’ve got all the information you need right here:
- Length: 170.2 inches (90, No Spare), 187.4 inches (110, No Spare)
- Wheelbase: 101.9 inches (90), 118.9 inches (110)
- Height (Coil Springs): 77.7 inches (90), 77.4 inches (110)
- Height (Air Suspension, Minimum): 77.5 inches (90), 77.4 inches (110)
- Width: 82.9 inches (90, Mirrors Out), 82.9 inches (110, Mirrors Out)
- Ground Clearance (Coil Springs): 8.9 inches (90), 8.6 inches (110)
- Ground Clearance (Air Suspension): 8.5 inches–11.6 inches (90), 8.5 inches–11.5 inches (110)
- Turning Circle (Curb-to-Curb): 37.1 feet (90), 42.1 feet (110)
It’s important to emphasize that the Land Rover Defender height will vary depending on whether you opt for coil springs or air suspension; moreover, air suspension can increase or decrease your total height by roughly three inches when you’re out and about in Wilton. Your choice of wheel will also impact your vehicle’s height.
Land Rover Defender Dimensions: Interior
Once you start looking at the interior Land Rover Defender dimensions, distinguishing between the two available models becomes that much more important. After all, the two vehicles aren’t just sized differently; they have different seating capacities, too!
Defender 90: Seating and Dimensions
- Seating Capacity: 5 or 6 passengers
- Headroom (1st/2nd): 40.6 inches / 38.6 inches (or 37.2 inches with panoramic roof)
- Legroom (1st/2nd): 39.0 inches / 36.6 inches
- Cargo Volume: 15.6 cubic feet (seats up) / 58.3 cubic feet (seats flat)
Defender 110: Seating and Dimensions
- Seating Capacity: 5, 6, or 7 passengers
- Headroom (1st/2nd): 40.6 inches / 40.4 inches
- Legroom (1st/2nd): 39.1 inches / 39.1 inches (or 38.4 inches with optional 5+2 seating)
- Cargo Volume: 34.0 cubic feet (seats up) / 78.8 cubic feet (seats flat)
If you need to seat up to seven, select the Land Rover Defender 110! Its optional third-row bench will reduce your total cargo space by a small margin, but you’ll be able to bring all of your friends and family on your next adventure in Stamford or Norwalk. Don’t forget: you can always tow heavy cargo if you can’t fit it inside of your cabin.
Experience the Land Rover Defender Dimensions for Yourself!
Now that you’ve had a chance to check out the 2022 Land Rover Defender dimensions on paper, we’re sure you’ll be eager to find out how this model measures up in person. Start exploring our current Defender lease offers and find out how to shop and buy online today!
More from Land Rover Darien
The Land Rover Defender is an iconic off-road vehicle with a rich heritage dating back to 1948. To commemorate the Defender’s 75th anniversary, Land Rover has released the exclusive Land Rover Defender 75th Anniversary Edition. This limited-edition model pays homage to the Defender’s lineage and exceptional off-road capabilities. In this article, we’ll discuss the…
The compact Range Rover Velar has been reimagined for model year 2024, with notable changes for the exterior and a striking all-new modern design for the cabin. The 2024 Range Rover Velar SUV also comes with a full suite of advanced technologies that will enhance comfort, convenience, and connectivity on Stamford-area roads and beyond….
Did you know that the maximum Land Rover Defender towing capacity is a massive 8,201 pounds? That’s good news for Darien drivers who like to tow the boat or camper out on the weekends. We’ll talk about the trailering capabilities of this remarkable SUV below, and list out the Defender 110 towing capacity and the…