2022 Land Rover Defender Interior
Stepping into the 2022 Land Rover Defender interior is an experience you’ll never forget. This model comes standard with Pivi Pro®, wireless device charging, generous interior dimensions, and much, much more! Whether you’re gearing up for serious adventures or you’re looking for a model that can revolutionize your daily drives, you’ll love what it’s bringing to the roads of Greenwich and New Canaan.
What Features Are Offered in the Land Rover Defender Interior?
All Land Rover Defender models include the following interior features as standard:
- 10-inch Touchscreen with Pivi Pro® infotainment
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- Remote™ compatibility
- Wireless Charging with Signal Booster
- 3D Surround Camera with ClearSight Ground View
- Cross-Car Beam in Light Grey Powder Coat Brushed Finish
- Heated Front Seats
- HD Radio® & SiriusXM®
Upgrade, and you’ll be able to access many more features and inclusions:
- Interactive Driver Display
- Meridian™ Sound System with 11 speakers
- Meridian™ Surround Sound System with 14 speakers & subwoofer
- Click-and-Go Integrated Base Unit
- Front seat memory function
- Ebony Morzine Headlining
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Front Center Console Refrigerator Compartment
- Walnut Veneer
- Premium Cabin Lighting
- ClearSight Interior Rear-View Mirror
- Sliding Panoramic Roof
- Heated Rear Seats
- And much more!
Check out our guide to the 2022 Land Rover Defender dimensions to learn more.
Don’t forget: you can also opt for one or more of the available Land Rover Defender interior packages. Contact us today to learn more about the Premium Interior Protect/Storage Pack, the Cold Climate Pack, the Comfort and Convenience Pack, or other options that are popular with drivers in Darien and Stamford.
How Many People Does the Land Rover Defender Seat?
The Land Rover Defender seating capacity varies from configuration to configuration. Here’s what you should keep in mind:
- The Land Rover Defender 110 seats up to seven passengers if you equip the optional third-row bench seat.
- Both the Defender 110 and the Defender 90 can be optioned with a first row jump seat, reaching a total capacity of six.
- In their standard configurations, both the Land Rover Defender 110 and the Land Rover Defender 90 seat five.
Your total cargo capacity will also vary:
- Defender 90 models can store up to 15.6 cubic feet behind the second row and up to 58.3 cubic feet with the rear seats flat.
- Defender 110 models offer up to 34.0 cubic feet behind the second row and up to 78.8 behind the first. Opting for the third-row seat will reduce your total capacities, but not by much.
Does the Land Rover Defender Have Leather Seats?
Fabric seats come standard in the Land Rover Defender 90 and the Land Rover Defender 110, but on either lineup, Grained Leather and Robustec woven textile seat facings are standard on the next step up! So, if you want a Land Rover Defender with leather seats, just make sure you upgrade to the S trim level or higher.
Here’s what you can expect from the rest of the lineup:
- X-DYNAMIC SE models include a leather-wrapped steering wheel and a leather-wrapped gear shift.
- The Defender 90 and the Defender 110 both offer Windsor Leather on their respective X-DYNAMIC HSE trim levels. These models also include an extended leather upgrade for your trim.
- Steelcut Premium Textile inserts and Dinamica® Suedecloth/Robustec inserts are standard on the X and V8 models, respectively.
Experience the Land Rover Defender Interior at Land Rover Darien!
If you’re ready to get everything you desire in your next off-road SUV, all you need to do is reach out to our dealership. While you’re here, claim one of our Land Rover Defender lease offers or find out how to shop and buy online! We’re here to help at every step of the way.
Are you interested in other 2022 models? Check out the 2022 Land Rover Discovery interior today.
More from Land Rover Darien
The Range Rover Sport interior has undergone a comprehensive redesign for model-year 2023, and although the changes have been significant, this model is more than ready for your wildest adventures in greater Greenwich! Whether you’re looking for information on its interior features or capacities, you’ve come to the right place. Our in-depth guide to…
The Land Rover Defender 130 is a new addition to the Defender lineup, which already includes the two-door Defender 90 and the four-door Defender 110. The Defender 130 is even larger than the 110—and compared to the latter, the longer 130 model has a higher maximum seating capacity and more cargo space. In what…
If you’re in the market for a new luxury SUV around Greenwich with a well equipped cabin, it’s worth checking out the 2022 Range Rover Sport interior. The Range Rover Sport interior is one of the most well-equipped in its class and provides you with all the latest technology, comfort, and safety features you’ve…