2022 Land Rover Defender Prices & Configurations
If you’re dreaming of a new Land Rover Defender, you might be wondering about the 2022 Land Rover Defender price. It ranges from a starting MSRP of $47,700 for a new Defender 90 and goes up to $107,200 MSRP for the new Defender 110 V8 Carpathian Edition. No matter what your preferences or where you travel around Greenwich and beyond, there is a Land Rover Defender with everything you need. Learn more about the Land Rover Defender price here with Land Rover Darien, then explore all of your options at the dealership.
2022 Land Rover Defender Price List
For new models from model-year 2022, the Land Rover Defender price list is as follows:
2022 Land Rover Defender 90 Price
- Defender 90: Starts at $47,700 MSRP
- Defender 90 S: Starts ar $51,100 MSRP
- Defender 90 X-Dynamic S: Starts at $59,500 MSRP
- Defender 90 X-Dynamic SE: Starts at $65,100 MSRP
- Defender 90 X-Dynamic HSE: Starts at $69,600 MSRP
- Defender 90 X: Starts at $83,500 MSRP
- Defender 90 V8: Starts at $97,200 MSRP
- Defender 90 V8 Carpathian Edition: Starts at $104,000 MSRP
2022 Land Rover Defender 110 Price
- Defender 110: Starts at $50,500 MSRP
- Defender 110 S: Starts at $54,000 MSRP
- Defender 110 SE: Starts at $65,100 MSRP
- Defender 110 X-Dynamic SE: Starts at $68,000 MSRP
- Defender 110 X-Dynamic HSE: Starts at $72,500 MSRP
- Defender 110 XS Edition: Starts at $71,900 MSRP
- Defender 110 X: Starts at $86,000 MSRP
- Defender 110 V8: Starts at $100,400 MSRP
- Defender 110 V8 Carpathian Edition: Starts at $107,200 MSRP
2022 Land Rover Defender Features
What sort of features will you receive at each Land Rover Defender price point? Even the most accessible models deliver stunning features and amenities. Review the impressive Land Rover Defender 110 standard features below:
- 18-inch Style 5093, Gloss White Steel wheels
- Full-time four-wheel drive and a Two-Speed Transfer Case
- Wireless Charging with Signal Booster
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- 10-inch Touchscreen with Pivi Pro® infotainment
- Keyless Entry
- Electronic Air Suspension with Adaptive Dynamics
- Terrain Response®
- And much more
- Wade Sensing
- 3D Surround Camera with ClearSight Ground View
Our guide to the Land Rover Defender interior can help you get an even better sense of what to expect from the cabin.
Land Rover Defender 110 Configurations
Considering an upgrade? Land Rover Darien is here to help you take your New Canaan adventures to the next level! Read on and check out the highlights for each Land Rover Defender 110 configuration below:
- Defender 110 S: You’ll enjoy all of the base Defender 110 features, plus a Leather Steering Wheel and Gearshift, 19-inch Style 6010, 6-Spoke Wheels with Gloss Silver Finish, Grained Leather/Robust Woven Textile Seat Facings, and an Interactive Driver Display.
- Defender 110 SE: The SE adds a more powerful P400 engine, a 400W Meridian™ Sound System, fog lights, Premium LED Headlights with Signature DRL, 12-Way Electronic Memory Front Seats, a ClearSight Interior Rear View Mirror, and 20-inch Style 5094 5-Spoke Wheels with Gloss Silver Finish.
- Defender 110 X-Dynamic SE: On top of all the Defender 110 SE features, this model provides a special Robustec Console Finish, Silicon Silver Exterior Accents, Grained Leather/Robustec Ribbon Accent Seats, and 20-inch Style 5094, 5-Spoke Wheels with Satin Dark Grey Finish.
- Defender 110 X-Dynamic HSE: Stamford drivers get the Defender 110 SE features, plus an Opening Panoramic Sunroof, Windsor Leather 14-Way Heated and Cooled Electronic Memory Front Seats, extended leather interior upgrades, Silicon Silver exterior accents, Adaptive Cruise Control, and much more.
- Defender 110 XS Edition: This exciting take on the Defender includes body-colored lower cladding and wheel arches, a Front Center Console Refrigerator Compartment, and 20-inch Style 5095, 5 Split-Spoke, Gloss Dark Grey Wheels with gorgeous Contrast Diamond Turned Finish.
- Defender 110 X: Adds even more features to the ones on the Defender 110 X-Dynamic HSE, like a Black Contrast Roof and Hood, Orange brake callipers, a Head-Up Display, Steelcut Premium Textile seating inserts, an Electronic Active Differential, Terrain Response® 2, an 825W Meridian™ Surround Sound System, stunning Walnut Veneer finishes, and more.
- Defender 110 V8: This unique and elegant new addition to the Defender lineup features a robust 518-hp V8 engine, Coat Brushed Finish, Windsor Leather, Dinamica® Suedecloth, and Robustec upholstery, 22-inch Style 5098, 5-Spoke Wheels with Satin Dark Grey Finish, a cross-car beam in Satin Black Powder a Heated Suedecloth Steering Wheel, Advanced Tow Assist, an Electronic Air Suspension with Adaptive Dynamics, and so much more.
- Defender 110 V8 Carpathian Edition: This premium edition has all the Defender 110 V8 features and adds the Graphite Exterior Pack, Carpathian Grey Premium Metallic Paint with Satin Protective Film, Terrain Response® 2 with Dynamic Program, a Sliding Panoramic Roof, and more.
The features and Land Rover Defender price will vary depending on whether you choose the two-door Defender 90 or the four-door Defender 110 model, but there are many broad similarities between the two lineups. Both models, for example, offer an impressive towing capacity.
See Your Land Rover Defender Price Options at Land Rover Darien
By now, you’re probably eager to explore the Land Rover Defender prices in person at Land Rover Darien. Let’s go for a test drive so you can see for yourself what all the buzz is about. You can also browse our extensive inventory of Land Rover models online and even apply for financing from the comfort of your home. Contact us today!
More from Land Rover Darien
The Land Rover Defender’s history of off-road innovation continues in 2022 with a limited-production model: the Land Rover Defender Trophy Edition. Our overview covers everything you need to know, from the expected Defender Trophy Edition price to its standout performance technology. View New InventoryManufacturer Information How Much is a Land Rover Trophy Edition?…
How much does the Range Rover Sport cost in 2023? The Range Rover Sport price spans from $83,000 MSRP* for an entry-level model to $121,500 MSRP* for the top trim. The base Sport SE is equipped with the must-have connectivity features you expect from a luxury vehicle, like wireless smartphone connectivity, but it also boasts…
Land Rover Darien drivers like to play as hard on the weekend as they work during the week—and for many, that involves towing a boat or a camper. How much can a Land Rover Discovery Sport tow? Can it handle pulling your jet skis? The Land Rover Discovery Sport towing capacity is a massive 4,409 pounds…