2020 Land Rover Defender Configurations
The range of 2020 Land Rover Defender configurations includes five Land Rover Defender 110 trim levels, plus First Edition variants of the Land Rover Defender 110 and the Land Rover Defender 90. That’s seven models in total, and there’s even more on the way for 2021. And, since the Land Rover Defender MSRP list starts at just $49,900, getting everything you desire in a luxury off-road SUV just might be a whole lot easier than you’d expect. We’ve covered everything you need to know to get started.
How Much is a New Defender?
2020 Land Rover Defender 110 MSRP
- Defender 110 (Standard) – $49,900 MSRP
- Defender 110 S – $53,350 MSRP
- Defender 110 SE – $62,250 MSRP
- Defender 110 HSE – $68,350 MSRP
- Defender 110 X – $80,900 MSRP
- Defender 110 First Edition – $68,650 MSRP
For the 2020 model year, there’s just one two-door Land Rover Defender 90 trim available. It’s the Defender 90 First Edition, which starts at $65,100 MSRP. Don’t forget: it’s easy to save on your favorite model when you take advantage of our Defender lease offers.
2020 Land Rover Defender Configurations
If price alone isn’t enough to help you decide on the perfect configuration for your Greenwich-area adventures, you’ll want to take a closer look at the features offered in each trim. Here’s what to expect from the base-model Defender 110:
- 10″ Pivi Pro® infotainment system
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- Full-time four-wheel drive and a Two-Speed Transfer Case
- Electronic Air Suspension with Adaptive Dynamics
- 6-Speaker 180W Sound System
- Connected Navigation Pro
- Terrain Response®
- Keyless Entry
- Blind Spot Assist
- 3D Surround Camera
- Wade Sensing
- 18″ Style 5093, Gloss White Steel wheels
- And much more
Hopefully it goes without saying that you’ll find the heart of the new Land Rover Defender beneath the hood! Check out our guide to its towing capacity to get a better sense of what it can do. Upgrade your trim level, and you’ll find even more to love inside:
- Land Rover Defender 110 S – All Defender 110 features, plus an Interactive Driver Display, Grained leather and Robust Woven Textile seat facings, 19-inch Style 6010 6-spoke wheels, and more.
- Land Rover Defender 110 SE – All Defender 110 S features, plus 20-inch Style 5094 5-spoke wheels, a 400W Meridian™ Sound System, a ClearSight interior rear-view mirror, Dark Grey brake calipers, memory front seats, premium LED headlights, and more.
- Land Rover Defender 110 HSE – All Defender 110 SE features, plus Windsor leather 14-way heated and cooled front seats, a sliding panoramic roof, Adaptive Cruise Control, and more.
- Land Rover Defender 110 X – All Defender 110 HSE features, plus a 700W Meridian™ Surround Sound System, a head-up Display, premium cabin lighting, Terrain Response® 2, Electronic Active Differential with Torque Vectoring by Braking, All-Terrain Progress Control, orange brake calipers, Starlight Satin Chrome exterior accents, and more.
What about the Land Rover Defender 110 First Edition, or its Defender 90 counterpart?
- The Defender 110 First Edition stands out with a sliding panoramic roof, First Edition badging, a heated leather steering wheel, Grained leather and Robust Woven Textile seat facings, Terrain Response® 2, a two-speed transfer case, Electronic Air Suspension with Adaptive Dynamics, and more.
The Defender 90 First Edition includes similar features. The main difference between the two models consists in the fact that the 90 has two doors, rather than four. Both models are available in a wide range of colors, including white, green, black, and more!
See the Land Rover Defender Configurations for Yourself!
Still doing research? If you’re still not sure if the Defender is right for you, you’ll definitely want to learn more about its peerless off-road performance. Already eager to take the next steps? Step into our virtual showroom from your home in New Canaan or Stamford.
Looking for a new SUV in model-year 2021? Compare the Land Rover Defender vs. Land Rover Discovery today.
More from Land Rover Darien
If you’re dreaming of a new Land Rover Defender, you might be wondering about the 2022 Land Rover Defender price. It ranges from a starting MSRP of $47,700 for a new Defender 90 and goes up to $107,200 MSRP for the new Defender 110 V8 Carpathian Edition. No matter what your preferences or where you…
The 2021 Land Rover Defender MPG ratings make it one of the most compelling off-road SUVs available today. Darien drivers who choose the two-door Defender 90 can get up to 18 mpg in the city with the standard engine. If you upgrade to the larger mild-hybrid powertrain, you can get up to 22 mpg on…
The 2021 Range Rover Velar price list starts at $56,900 MSRP, but with three powertrains and three trim levels to choose from, you’ll have to do a little research to find the model that’s right for you. You’ll enjoy sophisticated style and impressive luxury features no matter which model you settle on, but moving down…