A Definitive Guide to the 2020 Land Rover Defender Interior
The 2020 Land Rover Defender interior harkens back to a classically utilitarian look and feel that true Land Rover fans love. Impressively, it does so without losing an ounce of the luxury that Greenwich-area drivers demand! So, if you’re looking for a luxurious, off-road SUV with room for up to seven passengers, you’re going to fall in love with what you find in the new Land Rover Defender SUV’s 2020 interior.
Land Rover Defender: 2020 Interior Features and Appointments
- Shape and Style: When you’re looking at pictures of the Land Rover 2020 Defender interior, you’re sure to notice its rigid lines and clean, practical finish. The swooping lines and smooth curves of other luxury brands are nowhere in sight.
- Rugged Yet Luxurious: The finishing elements in the Defender look and feel a little bit like the rugged, rough-and-ready features that you’d expect to see on a classic army jeep or an off-road trailblazer. However, options like open-pore wood trim impart a high-end feel.
- Practical Design: The 2020 Land Rover Defender interior features elements like easily-accessible under-console storage, an in-armrest refrigerator box, and a unique jump seat that makes room for a third passenger in the front row. There are even back-seat skylights and extra easy-to-reach storage space in the dashboard.
- Technology for Adventure: The Defender is the first Land Rover to feature the new PIVI Pro infotainment system, known for its instantaneous response times. In addition to the 10-inch touchscreen, you’ll receive a digital gauge cluster, integrated Navigation, and automatic climate control.
We’ve barely scratched the surface of what you’ll find in the 2020 Land Rover Defender interior. Already, we know that the Defender 110 will offer the following standard features:
- Fabric 8-way semi-powered front seats
- Leather Steering Wheel and Gear Shift
- 3D Surround Camera with a 360⁰ Parking Aid
- 10” Pivi Pro® Infotainment System
- Connected Navigation Pro
On upgraded models, you’ll encounter everything from a 700W Meridian™ Surround Sound System to Windsor leather 14-way heated and cooled front seats. A head-up display is also available.
Which Land Rover Defender Interior is Right for You?
You may already know that the 2020 Land Rover Defender features one of two turbocharged engines, full-time four-wheel drive, Terrain Response®, and so much more. After all, this is a genuine Land Rover that we’re talking about!
However, if you’re looking for a vehicle that can power any adventure, you’ll need to decide between the four-door Land Rover and the two-door Land Rover Defender 90. Here’s what you should keep in mind:
Land Rover Defender 110: 2020 Interior
- Arrival: The Land Rover Defender 110 will be the first Defender to arrive at dealerships near New Canaan and Stamford. Expect it in Spring of 2020.
- Seating: This four-door SUV comes with five seats as standard, but you can equip an extra jump seat in the first row, or add a third row to create room for up to seven. The second-row seats slide and recline as needed.
- Cargo Space: In five-passenger Land Rover Defender interiors, you can access up to 34 cubic feet behind the third row, or up to 78 cubic feet with the rear seats folded.
Land Rover Defender 90: 2020 Interior
- Arrival: The Land Rover Defender 90 will arrive at Land Rover Darien in the fall of 2020.
- Seating: The two-door Land Rover Defender 90 interior can seat five passengers as standard, or six with the optional first-row jump seat.
- Cargo Space: We don’t yet have precise specs for the Land Rover Defender 90 cargo space, but we do know that it won’t be quite as accommodating as the four-door model. Even so, this Defender SUV’s rear seats will fold down to make room for larger loads.
Ready to find out what this model can really do? Explore the Land Rover Defender towing capacity today.
Keep an Eye on Our New Land Rover Inventory
If you’re on the edge of your seat, you’re not alone. Keep an eye on our new Land Rover inventory, and be among the first to step inside of the 2020 Land Rover Defender interior when it arrives! Just don’t forget to check out our rotating Land Rover lease and finance specials before you stop in.